icon

go directly to last post

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 04, 2009 at 8:12 PM / IP Logged  

I always use the "Active Forum Topics" formerly known as "The Last 100",  on this page if you click on the subject line, it takes you to the top of the last page.  To the right of the subject line, there is a link to go to the first page of the topic.  How hard would it be to place an arrow immediately to the right of the subject that will go to the last post in the topic?  The same arrow is already on the right side of the individual forums, and on the search for all posts from this user.  If you can handle it, we will use it. If you do not want to clutter the page up, maybe you can make the number of posts double as the link to last post.

Thanks, and do not go riding tonight. 

the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2009 at 9:24 PM / IP Logged  

Not hard to add at all. I'll try to get to it within the next few days.

go directly to last post - Last Post -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
the12volt 
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2009 at 9:32 PM / IP Logged  
BTW, even if it were dry, it's too flippin' cold to ride.
go directly to last post - Last Post -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
i am an idiot 
Posted: December 04, 2009 at 9:41 PM / IP Logged  

It is snowing here.  But still not too cold to ride.

the12volt 
Posted: December 04, 2009 at 10:18 PM / IP Logged  

It's snowing here too. Under 50 degrees in south east Louisiana is too cold for me to ride comfortably on my bike. It's 30 right now.

i am an idiot 
Posted: December 06, 2009 at 9:05 PM / IP Logged  
Another Idea, after you reply to a post, it returns you to the top of the page.  How hard would it be to make it go to the last post in the thread.  Sometime I forget to scroll down and there have been other posts that were posted while i was typing.  If the Saint's can go 12 - 0, that should be a piece of cake. 
the12volt 
Posted: December 06, 2009 at 10:38 PM / IP Logged  
Try it now :)
i am an idiot 
Posted: December 07, 2009 at 8:15 AM / IP Logged  
Cool, thanks, it looks better now too. Without the random page 1's throughout the page.
the12volt 
Posted: December 07, 2009 at 12:43 PM / IP Logged  
Koo. You're welcome. I changed the main link to go to the first post and eliminated the "Page 1" link  ...also added your second idea.
i am an idiot 
Posted: December 07, 2009 at 2:26 PM / IP Logged  
And they both have saved me some time. I hope everybody else likes the new format also.
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic