icon

first time with winisd what you think?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rfhvhtoo 
Copper - Posts: 238
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2010 at 2:44 PM / IP Logged  
Alright I put in all of the information needed for my 3 10" Pioneer Premier TS-W2501D2 into the program for a vented enclosure at 35hz for a 2.7cbft box (Net)
Thile-small Parameters:
Fs - 37.2
Qms - 15.49
Qes - 0.69
Qts - 0.66
Vas - 0.221 cuft / 6.247 liters
Rms - 4.510 (N.S/m)
Mms - 298.41 (g)
Cms - 6.14 x 10^-5
Diam - 7.9 (inch)
Sd - 48.6 ( sq.in) / 0.031 (sq.m)
Xmax - 11 (mm) / 0.43 (inch)
Hvc - 45 (mm) / 1.77 (inch)
Hag - .91 (inch) / 23 (mm)
Re - 1.5
Le - 0.76
Zmax - 18.13
BL - 9.12
And Im getting 2 - 3" Diam x 9" length ports. How does that sound? I'd go with Flared ports. Thanks
I can't hear you!
rfhvhtoo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2010 at 4:21 PM / IP Logged  
Im Also Looking at the 2 4"Dia x 17"Length (with Elbow). WHich one do you think would be better?
I can't hear you!
incognyto 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2010 at 1:09 AM / IP Logged  
i downloaded winisd and can't wait to try it!! ... you want pipe ports?? does it have a slot port option?? also by the sounds of it you have it figured :)
rfhvhtoo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2010 at 3:17 AM / IP Logged  
incognyto wrote:
i downloaded winisd and can't wait to try it!! ... you want pipe ports?? does it have a slot port option?? also by the sounds of it you have it figured :)
Yeah it gives you the options for a Square/Slot ports im sure you figured it out by now but Yeah It seems Legit to me and i just downloaded it yesterday the 23rd.
I can't hear you!
incognyto 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2010 at 4:25 PM / IP Logged  
are you the guy with the 3 x 10's in a already made box?? if not there was someone on here that had a fiberglass bottomed box and had 3 10's, either way I pointed out that a pipe port could be added easily and if it didn't sound good you could rip it out and patch the hole with mdf.
or are you starting from scratch??
the pioneer website say's Recommended Enclosure : 0.35 ~ 0.7 Cubic Feet
they don't even specify if it's sealed or ported but that size I would think sealed. is that why your putting the spec's into winisd they dont give port info from pioneer???
rfhvhtoo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2010 at 10:14 PM / IP Logged  
incognyto wrote:
are you the guy with the 3 x 10's in a already made box?? if not there was someone on here that had a fiberglass bottomed box and had 3 10's, either way I pointed out that a pipe port could be added easily and if it didn't sound good you could rip it out and patch the hole with mdf.
or are you starting from scratch??
the pioneer website say's Recommended Enclosure : 0.35 ~ 0.7 Cubic Feet
they don't even specify if it's sealed or ported but that size I would think sealed. is that why your putting the spec's into winisd they dont give port info from pioneer???
They have port information on the Actual Manual and its from .6-1.2cbft each woofer. they have the manual on the website for the TS-W2502D2 with the same exact specs. And yeah i think im gonna go with the 4" ports 2 of them off of Parts Express and just go for trial and error.
I can't hear you!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic