icon

stop starter motor once engine fires.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
veryunforgiven 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2010 at 6:47 PM / IP Logged  
Could you email me for a scan of the wiring schematic that came with this generator?
99ssflstc@hotmail.com
Remove the 99 from the beginning of that addy. That's just to foil the spammers and scammers.
Thanks, Jim.
Jim.
veryunforgiven 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2010 at 11:29 PM / IP Logged  
Or send me your email address to the above mentioned address and I can send you a scan of the generator's wiring schematic.
Thanks, Jim.
Jim.
oldspark 
Gold - Posts: 4,913
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2010 at 2:29 AM / IP Logged  
In case you are referring to me.... (???)
stop starter motor once engine fires. - Page 2 -- posted image.
That's based on a typical charge-lamp circuit as used in vehicles and for many alternators (where a charge lamp is often required to guarantee charging - or at least its initiation).
But the alternator regulator's switch could be from an airflap etc, though the air might flap (so to speak) whilst it is cranking.
Keep in mind that this is to control a fuel pump which is required to be OFF when the engine is no longer running.
And in your case you want the opposite - you want something OFF once it has started.
veryunforgiven 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2010 at 2:57 PM / IP Logged  
I can scan the Wiring Diagram for this generator, I have one here that came with the generator. If you send me your email addy I will send you the scan so you can figure out what I need. Otherwise, I have no idea. I tried to post this scan but it is too large.
Thanks, Jim.
Jim.
oldspark 
Gold - Posts: 4,913
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2010 at 4:35 PM / IP Logged  
Done. (ie - now awaiting scan. Hopefully not too many MBs!)
FYI - my dwgs are bmp (drawn in MS Paint LOL!) but usually saved as jpg and then usually resaved as gif for forums or ImageShack (I don't want to waste others server space - that's why I keep my posts short and concise).
And I'll crop and re-scale. (Thanks to IrfanView - IMO another excellent freebie!)
But gif ain't always smaller. Nor is jpeg always smaller than bmp!! png can be good...
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic