icon

2010 and 2009 ford focus wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dualsport 
Silver - Posts: 983
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2010 at 4:09 PM / IP Logged  
Anyone know if the wiring between the two model years are identical? I was looking at getting some reference manuals like the Ford EVTM wiring manual, and was considering getting one covering the 2009 if they're basically the same animal-
Saw the recent post on the 2010 wiring info here
2010 Ford Focus wiring.
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,427
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2010 at 4:19 PM / IP Logged  
i just did a 2010 focus Friday the only difference i found is the factory alarm   there is no wire coming from the door to disarm like the 2009   in order to disarm the factory alarm in the 2010 the car needs to see ing 1 have power and a valid key signal   not too bad to do first one and i had it done in 2.5 hrs
P.S i did start/keyless combo no alarm
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
dualsport 
Silver - Posts: 983
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2010 at 5:16 PM / IP Logged  
Actually it was your info I saw,looks like I linked the wrong thread before - should have been this one 2010 Focus
Thanks for the details on the differences-
chev104275 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2010 at 5:42 PM / IP Logged  
your welcome good luck
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2010 at 5:03 PM / IP Logged  
They should be the same, the only change will be next year when the US and Euro models merge together again, our series 3, your series 2, maybe you guys will be lucky enough to get the RS with 300hp Volvo turbo engine?
chev104275 
Posted: February 01, 2010 at 5:15 PM / IP Logged  
that must be sick to drive 300hp in a little focus    have you drivin one howie ?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2010 at 1:26 AM / IP Logged  
I've only driven the 260hp ST version, lovely Recaros but fiddly 6 speed trannie.
I was doing a big security job on an Audi RS4 Quattro, 4.2 V8 + TWIN turbos. I let it rip at 50 miles an hour, the torque steer is only just controlled by the 4 wheel drive and traction control as your eyeballs flatten into the back of your head and you wish you'd worn brown trousers!
chev104275 
Posted: February 02, 2010 at 6:35 AM / IP Logged  
ha ha ha   sounds like fun to me dont get to drive too many powerfull cars i have the new lincoln mkt twin turbo v6 some where around 300hp not too bad

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic