icon

07 nissan altima push button issue

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dssjda 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2010 at 1:03 AM / IP Logged  
Has anyone run into any sort of problem with this vehicle, or vehicles like it...ie infinity. Remote Starts fine and starts fine, Installed with a DLPK. Now here is the problem. When the door shutdown trigger is hooked up on the DLPK, it kills the vehicles battery overnight. Without the door trigger hooked up on the DLPK, the cars check engine light comes on when you try to activate the push button, but not all the time. I can remote start the vehicle, then get in and activate the push button for over an hour straight with no problems. The next morning i get a call that the check engine light is on again and it isnt working right. Anyone have any thoughts? and before i get the questions........Yes, installed with ammended DLPK tech sheet, Used relays on the Negative Ign and Start wires, Even diode isolated Posative Ign and both Acc wires.
yimke 
Copper - Posts: 417
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2010 at 7:50 PM / IP Logged  
I think you are missing some wires to power up. There are 3 starters and 3 ACC wires, and 2 IGN wires you need to hook up. You HAVE to hook up the driver door wire for it to function properly, and I would say just double test your wires with a DMM.
dssjda 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2010 at 7:17 AM / IP Logged  

yimke wrote:
I think you are missing some wires to power up. There are 3 starters and 3 ACC wires, and 2 IGN wires you need to hook up. You HAVE to hook up the driver door wire for it to function properly, and I would say just double test your wires with a DMM.

First, the 3rd ACC wire has only to do with the air conditioner. The start wires are 2= Neg and 1= Pos. all hooked up. both ingnitions wires are hooked up. not missing anything bro. And you dont HAVE to hook up the door trigger wire. Its just what they suggest b/c that is way the factory RS works. any other ideas?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic