icon

python 4103p feature programming

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
oklahomakid 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2010 at 9:20 PM / IP Logged  
I really hope someone can help me on here. I used to be a professional installer many years ago. It has been about 12 years or so. I recently purchased 2 Python 4103p's on ebay and they are brand new. I got the bypass modules fo rmy 2 cars. I got them both installed and they started the first try on both cars. I was really surprised since I have never used any of these bypass things before.
Anyway my actual problem is with the programming. I am having this same problem on both units. When I enter programming on menu 1, to program the ignition controlled doorlocks, I cannot access the igniton controlled doorlock feature. Well, let me rephrase, I can access it, but the remote will not change it to off or on. I kept messing with them and I got one car to do ignition controlled unlocking and the other to do ignition controlled locking. I can program and change every other feature except the ignition controlled door locks. I tried unplgging, disconnecting power, but no luck. Is there a reset feature or something I am doing wrong.
Somone please help.
Signed,
Locked In.
bambam3030 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2010 at 10:21 PM / IP Logged  
what process are you doing to program? probably a dumb question but just want to see how you are doing it.
bam
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,601
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2010 at 10:59 AM / IP Logged  
To access the ignition lock and unlock control features seperately on most dei units, you will need a bitwriter!
JW.ORG.
COMMIT YOUR WAY TO JEHOVAH AND HE WILL ACT IN YOUR BEHALF.
PSALMS 37:5

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic