icon

audioque aq4x90

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
metaljoey 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2010 at 12:25 AM / IP Logged  
 has any one used this amp? i just got audioques aq2200d. and i would like my amps to match, i know that aq makes a good product. im looking at getting this amp in a few days, so i can replace my hifonics 2610 and zxi8408 with audioque. I'm looking at going with two aq2200 on a pair of 12'' or on one 15''. aq. fi, aa. not sure witch one i will go with yet for subs.
Before you see the light, you must die!!
metaljoey 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM / IP Logged  
 ??? no one has any info bout this amp???
metaljoey 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2010 at 12:06 PM / IP Logged  
looks like i justed wasted my time asking!
j.reed 
Copper - Posts: 716
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2010 at 12:12 PM / IP Logged  
Guess I missed this one. As I have said before it is a better amp then the Hifonics. I have a friend running a aq2200 on a dc level 4 15 and a aq4x90 running the doors. Does a pretty nice job. Im running 2 of them on my front doors. It gets loud. Quality for price is very good.
audioque aq4x90 - Last Post -- posted image.
metaljoey 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2010 at 1:41 AM / IP Logged  
thanks! are the dc lvl4's a good sub? iv been looking @ them and the xl's. my new plan is to strap 2 aq 2200s to 1 15" (if i can find one to take that kind of power) or 2 12". i found a 320 amp alt for my car. i will be putting 2 batterers where the spear tire went. whats the price of them dc's? iv been talking to a dude that has done installs with fi,aq,so on&so on. hes all about dc! told me thats the only sub that has impressed him in a awhile.i just dont know how all them subs stack up to one another. audioque aq4x90 - Last Post -- posted image. 
j.reed 
Copper - Posts: 716
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2010 at 1:46 PM / IP Logged  
DC makes very good spl subs, but they are pretty expensive too. The level 4 xl is rated at 1500rms. They will take a bit more. If you set it up correctly you would be fine power wise to (2) 12s. Nice to have some headroom anyway.
You want to strap 2 amps to one sub for daily? Look at the Fi BTL, you can get it whats called fully loaded. They rated at 5000rms fully loaded i think. Good price too. That would fit the bill for the one 15. they are 2000rms normaly. so 2 unloaded would work for (2) 12s as well. RE, Fi and AA are all built in the same house. Not sure what options are available on the AA though. Enclosure design and space availible will tell you which would be a better combo using (1) 15 or (2) 12s
audioque aq4x90 - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic