the12volt.com spacer
icon

Custom Kickpad, Door Pod, Amp Rack

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chicyan 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2010 at 9:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chicyan
Here are a few pics of my 2nd fiberglass project.
Custom kickpad and door pods.
Motorized amp rack
Sub enclosure left and right
Everything 100% fiberglass except botom of amp rack3/4 mdf(need something strong to atache the amps!!lol)
Tell me what you guys think ??
chicyan 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2010 at 9:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chicyan
Sorry for the picture the first time.
Custom Kickpad, Door Pod, Amp Rack -- posted image.
b1b2b3 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2010 at 6:59 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote b1b2b3
How do those speakers go down by your feet? I'd get hell annoyed with them there myself, as I'm fairly tall, need somewhere to put my feet. Are they annoying at all?
The tweeters, they look like they're aiming down? They're not too good to you if they're not aiming right up at your face (well your ears).
I like the boot install, very neat and tidy, and you've still got a whole heap of boot space!
Nice work.
chicyan 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2010 at 8:49 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chicyan
For the tweeters.. i think you referring to the door one.. you cannot see it well on the pics but they have a slight angle upward.as for the kick pad well there aiming directly at you.. and for the feet place well..passenger side is fine and for the driver.. well you loose your foot rest.I'm not to tall so i can permit myself to drive with one leg folded. Not familiar with the term ''boot'' but if you taking about the trunk.. lots of room.... only losses 3 inch on total width.
bobbyd1120 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bobbyd1120
VERY NICE! Id really like to see how you motorized the amp rack as I'd really like to try something like this myself.
Bobby - Jax FL
dream sound 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dream sound
very clean install
7msupra 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2010 at 3:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote 7msupra
very clean install!!! great work
04nata 
Copper - Posts: 358
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2010 at 11:53 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote 04nata

I want some, nobody makes them for my or my sons cars, 2004 Hyundai Sonata and a 1993 Hyundai Excel.....is it hard to do?

2004 Hyundai Sonata
Kenwood KDC-X599 HU
2-Sundown X-18D4
2-SQ Q4500.1
2-SQ Q90.4
1-Massive DBX4
8-Niche 5.25 mids
8-Niche Tweeters
4-Skar 8" mid-bass
OhioGen 220a alt
OhioGen 350a alt
chicyan 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2010 at 7:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chicyan
My car is a 2004 sonata.. i'll be making some kickpads soon.. if you want i can make 4 and we could figure something out..
nismo542 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2010 at 2:43 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote nismo542
really nice work, i love the componenets and the color match paint.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic