icon

elemental designs nine.2 or ppi pc275?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
spmpdr 
Copper - Posts: 456
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM / IP Logged  
Heres a link to that eq crossover combo i have in case you want to check it out http://www.arcaudio.com/product-pdf/IDX-XEQ.pdf. Its a great combo setup.Those mpyres a huge!!! i just got them and installed them today and they just barely fit in my doors ,no power to them yet.thanks for the insight.
-A vision without a plan is just a hallucination-
ianarian 
Copper - Posts: 516
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 21, 2010 at 10:19 PM / IP Logged  
....Unfortunately the local Arc dealer and I dont see I-2-I on things...So without a hookup, It'd be too long before I could get one..
They fit huh? What do ya know....good doodie. That being said, the stock speaker may have had a special piece in the mount that worked as a umbrella for the speaker... I would think if it was there you might of had to remove it... If indeed you did, I have used Dynamat to make a little roof over the speaker(just over the top 1/2) to protect it from water that drips in the window sill. That make sense?
This is what I do for FUN!
spmpdr 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 22, 2010 at 4:46 PM / IP Logged  
ianarian wrote:
....Unfortunately the local Arc dealer and I dont see I-2-I on things...So without a hookup, It'd be too long before I could get one..
They fit huh? What do ya know....good doodie. That being said, the stock speaker may have had a special piece in the mount that worked as a umbrella for the speaker... I would think if it was there you might of had to remove it... If indeed you did, I have used Dynamat to make a little roof over the speaker(just over the top 1/2) to protect it from water that drips in the window sill. That make sense?
Thanks for the tip on the half dome to prevent water damage i will definately look into incorporating that.I actually used a 1/2 "birch wood spacer on the install with a wooden baffle.
leslie 5 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2010 at 11:18 AM / IP Logged  
I recommend only Panasonic because they have more capabilities to bear high voltage.
Audi A6
elemental designs nine.2 or ppi pc275? - Page 2 -- posted image.
spmpdr 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2010 at 3:30 PM / IP Logged  
I dont need any recommendations !!!!!DID YOU EVEN READ BEFORE YOU POSTED?apparently not!! Thanks for the 2 cents but it is not relevant to what were talking about, and panasonic is not that great of a company to begin with!!!
ianarian 
Copper - Posts: 516
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2010 at 9:04 PM / IP Logged  
Haha leslie, you're wrong. They did a recount. It was a tie. One of Panasonics "capabilities to bear" did not qualify. Nice car though!
This is what I do for FUN!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic