icon

job pay info

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
daboss593 
Copper - Posts: 154
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2010 at 12:10 PM / IP Logged  
 back in march of last year i was almost killed in a car mishap. i was rear ended sitting at a stop light. the impact was around 30-35 mph by a 5 ton truck. i was out of work for 5 months and had to learn how to walk again. my injuries i have now are going to be life time even with surgery i will not be able to start my goal of getting into the car audio feild. my plan was to goto a installer school get mecp cert. try and start my on bizz going through my fathers auto repair shop. ive done some simple installs. and i was able to work at a local shop pt to learn the ropes. so im not a noob but by far i do need to learn even more but due to the above this will never happen. so  my ? is what is the average pay to start per yr ball park? i live in the tampa fl area. sorry to sound like an idiot here but ive heard soo many diff types of pay for from diff shops and even some well wouldnt even talk to me period. im in need of this info for my lawyers. any help would be great thanks.
OWWWWWWWWWWW you said you discharged the cap!
anonymous1 
Copper - Posts: 151
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2010 at 4:12 PM / IP Logged  

Your State Unemployment - Worksource has the ability to determine what the pay is for this type of work in your area.

It would be the most authoritative information and practically irrefutable as a standard.

Find a local office and go in and ask them to assist you with finding this info.

You might also want to ask them what resourceses there are for retraining since you have been out of work etc.

Also search # in your area, and places like Monster.com where they also publicize salaries by job type.

daboss593 
Copper - Posts: 154
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2010 at 12:05 PM / IP Logged  
thanx for the info ill try what you have posted.
OWWWWWWWWWWW you said you discharged the cap!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic