2010 ram 1500 quad cab enclosure

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
delta option 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2010 at 6:56 PM / IP Logged  
Hello all,
I just purchased a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab. Im pretty eager to get some subs or sub in truck. I have done some serious searching on ebay for a prefab custom type box to go under rear seat. Im having a difficult time deciding a few things. First off the boxes im finding are varying 2-12, 1-12, 2-10 , 1-10 and the air space for the box for each individual sub is varying from .55 cu ft to .65 cu ft. This being said find a good quality sub to fit those air requirements is kinda tough. Then having to decide which sub configuration is going to sound the best is puzzling me. I also have to keep in mind Im not wanting to put the amp under front seats I would like to keep it under rear seat. so any help would be great. Thank you so much!
CHris
topinstaller200 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2010 at 9:38 PM / IP Logged  
I have always had great luck with the Pioneer flat subs in those under seat prefabs. You wont wake up the neighborhood, but great sound inside the truck
delta option 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2010 at 6:26 AM / IP Logged  
Hey thank for the reply. I was doing some research and found that the MB Quart RLP254 10" Shallow Truck Subwoofer 4 Ohm DVC will work the airspace of the box i found. Im just concerned that the smaller 10 in sub and only doing one sub im not going to achieve very much bass? do you think this sub will be loud enough with the right amp in this set up? amp im looking at MB QUART DSC500.1 ...  Thanks for the ideas, just trying to do this once not having to redo it all due to unhappiness of the sound being produced.
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2010 at 1:42 PM / IP Logged  
RE audio makes a good flat sub but it comes with a price tag and will take 350 watts. pioneer shallows are good too.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic