Newbie Member =)

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Nazareth 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: April 17, 2003 at 5:53 PM / IP Logged  

Hi there!

Just got a handle on this site a couple of days ago and was trying to soak up as much info as possible. i want very much to be a competent installer for personal uses but dont quite know where to begin. i've spent countless hours searching the internet for info but that can only lead so far.  I've gotten ideas from co-workers about working weekends at a local pad as some sort of apprentice, others said to purchase study guides (which i did about 10 mins ago Newbie Member =) -- posted image. ), i'm sure more hands on education would be necessary but anywho. if any Godly installers out there have hints, ideas, or even stories of prior effort i would really appreciate feedback.

PS: i'm around most of the time on AIM as well if n e one wants to chat away w/ me Newbie Member =) -- posted image.

ok i'm done thanx, byee

Adam

Rave 'Till Dawn!
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 22, 2003 at 3:29 AM / IP Logged  
just do it. buy some gear and install it. read the book and do it. get a buddy to buy some gear and install it. the best is hands on. you can go to school too we have a great school down here in Fla. in Daytona. get some car audio mags to they show you a lot.
Big Dave
AccentShow 
Copper - Posts: 77
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 22, 2003 at 10:42 AM / IP Logged  
My buddy and I have installed over 200 car stereo's in friends vehicles, hands on experience is the best! Sometimes you have challenges, and you have to seek out information, this is a GREAT site for that kind of information. I'm actually looking for a place to get a job as an installer in Northwest Ohio(hint, hint). Just do some small stuff and learn from that. Good Luck.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic