icon

viper 350 hv in 87 chevy silverado

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mr_pizano 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2010 at 1:40 PM / IP Logged  
i have a viper 350 hv, it is complete, but i only have one relay? i believe it is the starter kill relay. i would like to know if anyone has one of these in there 1981-87 chevy/gmc truck suburban jimmy with power door locks, windows, automatic, and fuel injection i would like to know what wires to wire to exactly, and what relays diodes or modules i would need to use the auxillary features such as the remote start, and window venting. and ofcourse any other options, i would like to maximize the abilities of this oldschool alarm. it seems like it will serve its purpose well
thanks for your time
calijtee1 
Copper - Posts: 121
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2010 at 12:15 AM / IP Logged  
for remote start u need the add on ext relay module 1400xp but if its not fuel injection do not even install....you can add the roll down for the rear window, you need two relays for that and the two aux channels ....... ........u need two other relays for the doorlocks they are five wire reverse polarity the majority of them..black to unlock and blue to lock........check the swithc out at the door if thitreheres three wires on the switch youre in luck blue is to lock and white stem to unlock touse green from your alarm sys unlock just and blue to lock viper alarms have a reverse polarity built in for reg positive trigger and negative trigger vechicles do not do not use these wires without relays if its a five wire youll fry the brain
installers do it best. we got the magic hands!
mr_pizano 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2010 at 3:04 AM / IP Logged  
i had a hard time understanding the wiring schematic as u so vividly described it, may i apologize for my lack of experience in this area, i know not everybody has those "magic hands".....i happen to have magic stick?? lol, so give it to me strait mate! which wires go to where, i understand comprehensive yet concise ,so lay it on me....u know........yerr hip bones connected to yer thigh boone.............hyuck hyuck
i was trying to make my message equally confusing as yours, im a failure

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic