icon

hyundai i30 2009 alarm wiring?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 12:52 PM / IP Logged  
Good attitude, I think it's a Kia Ceed in the US, was I right about dropping the inst. panel? We have both in the UK, I hate the Hyundai because of the massive "H" on the steering wheel, I had to live with one for three days last summer.
colouny 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 1:09 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Good attitude, I think it's a Kia Ceed in the US, was I right about dropping the inst. panel? We have both in the UK, I hate the Hyundai because of the massive "H" on the steering wheel, I had to live with one for three days last summer.
:D :D, i dont like them either. I drive Honda civic for last 8 years, i have rebuilt the engine like 3 times, and still dont want to sell the car. tho it became too expensive to drive it even with LPG. Then i decied that i need SMART CDi for the city driving.
Car Audio and car security systems installer. Best in Car audio.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM / IP Logged  
Smart car, not too bad for an alarm etc. once you get to know it. Smart coupé, an absolute swine! At least as a right hand drive, the fusebox/control unit is above the pedals, you have to squirm in over the door sill to get at it, a nightmare.
colouny 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 1:44 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Smart car, not too bad for an alarm etc. once you get to know it. Smart coupé, an absolute swine! At least as a right hand drive, the fusebox/control unit is above the pedals, you have to squirm in over the door sill to get at it, a nightmare.
Never had to install an alarm to SMART coupe... Some how they are not very popular over here...
it's about the peugeot or citroen cars, its impossible to dissanble anything, not speaking about same color cales with strange numbers.... :D
I personally think that if a car is to be stolen it will be, and no alarm car save it from its destiny... (this is what i have written on my garage wall).
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM / IP Logged  
We are of exactly the same mind ref: Cit/peugeots. In England we think French cars are CRAP it stands for CitroenRenaultAndPeugeot. It also means something else that you might tread in in English slang.
Then you work on an Alfa Tomeo and you will think that French cars are well made. Don't these manufacturers ever take a Honda or Toyota apart?
You should search some of my comments here about them.
colouny 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
We are of exactly the same mind ref: Cit/peugeots. In England we think French cars are CRAP it stands for CitroenRenaultAndPeugeot. It also means something else that you might tread in in English slang.
Then you work on an Alfa Tomeo and you will think that French cars are well made. Don't these manufacturers ever take a Honda or Toyota apart?
You should search some of my comments here about them.
100% Agree with you. I am trying to avoid them as much as i can. But i like to work with them when i have to deal with can bus. By the way French seems are from other planet when making cars...
By the way all cars are perfectly engineered, just right to that moment when the warranty ends... & the repairs are not for free :) (IMO)
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM / IP Logged  
Could it be that after the end of the Sovs, those Russians who designed the T55/72 went to work in France and Italy?
colouny 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 2:59 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Could it be that after the end of the Sovs, those Russians who designed the T55/72 went to work in France and Italy?
Probably true! They never learn from their mistakes, nor the Russians or French hyundai i30 2009 alarm wiring? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic