Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ggg05a 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2011 at 12:27 AM / IP Logged  
Hey All -
The Car - 2011 G25 Journey.
Donor Car - 08 - 10 G37 w/nav (and bose I suppose)
For some unknown reason, Nav is not even an option on the G25. I pick my new one up next week, and absolutely have to have it. Luckily I'm an (retired) installer who used to do OEM nav integration all the time. . . . however I no longer have access to wiring information or Mitchell's wonderful color wiring diagrams.   Here is my thought . . . yank the radio control module and Nav receiver out of a wrecked 08 or 09 G37. I would really appreciate it if someone whom has access to the necessary information tell me a few things -
A) - 08 - 2010 G37 is the nav built into the radio (like on most OEM nav setups) or is it a separate add on piece to a generic radio for both nav and non nav cars?, similar to a sat radio tuner.
B) - VSS wire the same between G37 and G25?
C) - Anyone with the two diagrams in front of them see any other potential issues? The only other thing I could think about is if nav is built into the radio, and I have to swap it the donor (new) radio w/nav and bose might not play well with a non-bose amp. Thoughts//opinions?
Thanks in advance!
Ween 
Platinum - Posts: 1,366
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2011 at 9:24 AM / IP Logged  
hi,
you can go here for info on the G37, as well as most anything Nissan.
http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/
not familiar with a G25.
mark

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic