icon

2003 chevy impala hid lights

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
impala_man2003 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2011 at 8:18 AM / IP Logged  
I just installed hid lights in my 03 impala only one light is coming on both bulbs and ballist Are good do I have to use the relay harness or is there another way to get the both to work
L67 Master (GM 3.8 SC)
talarchevy 
Copper - Posts: 49
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2011 at 9:23 AM / IP Logged  
i had same problem on my HIDS, let me guess 9006 or 9005 type, check polarity input from oem harness into HID ballast. 9 out 10 ballast kits are labeled wrong or not labeled at all. just reverse the connector. i install alot of theses kits for GM cars and trucks, i have never needed to use a relay on them., you can if you want though. If you experience slight flickering it might be your ballasts. I have bought some real crap brand hids from ebay and some half way decent crap brands from other web sites. some times i will mix n match brands of ballast to eliminate slight flickering. in my opinion if you spent more than 100 bones on hids, they should be decent. If you spend less then thats when i encounter problems, just my opinion though.
check out this link for HIDS   http://www.hidnation.com/index.html
Go BIG or go Home                                    it might not be broke, but lets fix it anyway
impala_man2003 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2011 at 12:31 PM / IP Logged  
So ur saying just reverse the pins on both side or just the one that's not coming on
L67 Master (GM 3.8 SC)
talarchevy 
Copper - Posts: 49
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2011 at 2:11 PM / IP Logged  
just the one thats not coming on. if it doesn't work verify bulb works with operational ballast
Go BIG or go Home                                    it might not be broke, but lets fix it anyway
ledlightsliving 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM / IP Logged  
We are committed to bringing you the newest HID technology on the market. Our HID Lights are environmentally safe.Daytime running lights (LED DRL) are a low-cost method to reduce crashes. It can improve the noticeability and detectability of vehicle in the central and peripheral fields of view.From home to hotel, from shop to street, from office to plaza. A new green way to light up your life for HID Lights.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic