icon

viper 5701 in 2009 nissan versa s hatch

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
hzhardy 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2011 at 3:24 PM / IP Logged  
I am installing a 5701 alarm/remote start system in my car with the 556u bypass module. I found the wiring print out posted by a senior member "Velocity Motors" here,
Velocity Motors wrote:
Use iDatalink ALCA for bypass and follow instructions for it as per installation manual. The wiring for the car is as follows:
emote Start
Item     Wire Color     Polarity     Wire Location
12 Volts     Blue [40A]     +     Ignition Switch, White 6 Pin Plug, Pin 3
Second 12 Volts
Starter     White     +     Ignition Switch, White 6 Pin Plug, Pin 2
Second Starter
Ignition     Red     +     Ignition Switch, White 6 Pin Plug, Pin 1
Second Ignition
Third Ignition
Accessory     Yellow     +     Ignition Switch, White 6 Pin Plug, Pin 4
Second Accessory     Brown     +     Ignition Switch, White 6 Pin Plug, Pin 5
You need to power up the second Acc (brown) only if you do the rear defogger option.
Third Accessory
Keysense     RED / White     +     At Ignition Switch
Data Bus
Can Bus High
Can Bus Low
Can Bus Sw
Power Lock     Gray     -     Harness From Driver's Door In A 16 Pin Conn.
Power Unlock     Purple To Blue     -     Harness From Driver's Door In A 16 Pin Conn.
Lock Motor
Driver Unlock Motor     Green     Reverse     Harness From Driver's Door In A 17 Pin Conn.
Parking Lights (-)
Parking Lights (+)     Purple     +     At Dimmer Switch
Also can use a Gray (+) in driver's kick in running board harness
Hazards
Turn Signal (Left)
Turn Signal (Right)
Headlight
AutoLights
Reverse Light     Yellow     +     Passenger Kick Panel In A 16 Pins White Conn.
Left Front Door Trigger     Brown     -     At SECM Behind Glove Box, In A 15 Pin Con. Pin 7
Right Front Door Trigger     Lt.Blue     -     At SECM Behind Glove Box, In A 40 Pin Con. Pin 12
Left Rear Door Trigger     Orange     -     At SECM Behind Glove Box, In A 15 Pin Con. Pin 8
Right Rear Door Trigger     Gray     -     At SECM Behind Glove Box, In A 40 Pin Con. Pin 13
Dome Supervision
Trunk/Hatch Pin     Pink To Red     -     At SECM Behind Glove Box, In A 15 Pin Con. Pin 3
pink to yellow (sedan) passenger kick or BCM, white 15 pin plug, pin 2 , pink to red (hatchback) passenger kick or BCM, white 15 pin plug, pin 3
Rear Glass Pin
Hood Pin
Trunk/Hatch Release     Blue To Purple Or Lt. Green     -     Passenger Kick Or BCM, White 40 Pin Plug, Pin 30
Trunk Release Motor     Blue To Purple Or Lt. Green     -     Passenger Kick Or BCM, White 40 Pin Plug, Pin 30
Fuel Door Release
Power Sliding Door (Left)
Power Sliding Door (Right)
Factory Alarm Arm     Orange Or Brown     -     Harness From Driver's Door In A 16 Pin Conn.
Factory Alarm Disarm     Yellow     -     Harness From Driver's Door In A 16 Pin Conn.
Disarm No Unlock
Trunk Alarm Shunt     White (Sedan Only)     -     Passenger Kick Or BCM, White 15 Pin Plug, Pin 1
Tachometer     Green     1 Cyl     At Ignition Coil
Also can use a Blue at The ECM (Engine Control Module) is in the engine compartment, on the driver strut tower
Wait to Start
Neutral Safety
Clutch Pedal     Brown     +     At Clutch Switch
This is not a Starter wire, it is just a positive pulse that will bypass the clutch, use a relay with a pulse set for Starter.
Fuel Pump     White     +     Passenger Kick Panel In A 16 Pins White Conn.
Rear Defroster     White     Neg 1 Sec.     At SECM Behind Glove Box, In A 40 Pin Con. Pin 9
You have to send a 1 second pulse to activate the rear defogger and the indicator will turn On.(read comment #3).
Mirror Defroster
Left Front Heated Seat
Right Front Heated Seat
Speed Sense     Lt. Blue     8 Pulse     Radio, White 20 Pin Plug, Pin 18
May not be present on vehicles with base level audio systems.
Brake Wire     Red     +     At Brake Switch
Parking Brake     Lt.Blue     -     Behind Instrument Cluster Pin 31
Horn Trigger     Pink     -     Main Harness Or Horn Switch, Gray 8 Pin Plug, Pin
but I confused on the whole progressive door unlock. the previous mentioned post had great info but I am unsure as to what type of lock circuitry. If someone would please clear up for me how to set this up I would be greatly appreciated. also if someone could make a PDF of the Directechs print out I would be greatly thankful as it should answer the rest of my questions
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2011 at 5:42 PM / IP Logged  

Straight negative trigger, if you want progressive locking, you'd have to disable the central locking then cut the unlock leg of the driver motor and wire to the primary unlock wire like this

Pin87@- car side unlock motor leg

pin 30- motort side unlock leg

pin 85- primary unlock wire (blue)

Pin 86 and 87- 12 volts constant

Program an aux for second unlock and tie in the respective wire to the purple unlock trigger from the car

hzhardy 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2011 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged  
I was thinking about taping into pin 59 for driver door unlock, pin 65 all doors lock and pin 66 for passenger unlock on BCM. From my perception of the diagram below is the motors are alternating polarities. If I where to tap into those lines would the back feed of current damage my BCM? I would install diodes but unless the ground is the motors chassis it would cause them not to work at all correct? Thank you to T&T tech, are you saying I need to put my relay in line with pin 66?
viper 5701 in 2009 nissan versa s hatch - Last Post -- posted image.
hzhardy 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2011 at 9:32 PM / IP Logged  
t&t tech wrote:

Straight negative trigger, if you want progressive locking, you'd have to disable the central locking then cut the unlock leg of the driver motor and wire to the primary unlock wire like this

Pin87@- car side unlock motor leg

pin 30- motort side unlock leg

pin 85- primary unlock wire (blue)

Pin 86 and 87- 12 volts constant

Program an aux for second unlock and tie in the respective wire to the purple unlock trigger from the car

correct me if I understand wrong, wire the driver motor through normal closed portion of the relay and have ground lead when unlock switch the relay to pass a fused constant and tie the 2nd unlock to pin 7 on the BCM? that sounds alot more simple than my original thought with less splices.
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2011 at 7:20 PM / IP Logged  

I can't make out that picture it's too small, but yes your'e understanding me, Is pin seven on the bcm the unlock wire from the rocker switch?

hzhardy 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2011 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  
I decided to go the canmax400 route as I do not want to do to much hacking on my harnesses. in the manual for the canmax it refers to installing a relay on the junction box under the hood. is this necessary for my system since it has a neutral safety input?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic