icon

2005 nissan altima, compustar

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
meanwire 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2011 at 10:37 PM / IP Logged  
I just put a Compustar 6200 with the Compustar RF-P1WG4-SS remote fob. Well anyways I was messing around and muted the horn honk by pressing the lock and unlock together. Now I want to unmute the hornd and don't know how to. Does anyone know how to do this?
meanwire 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2011 at 9:24 AM / IP Logged  
Anybody have any idea how to do this?
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2011 at 10:26 AM / IP Logged  
Have you tried pressing back the same combination. I know it's a dumb question but i just had to ask.
commit your way to jehovah and he will act in your behalf. psalms 37:5
meanwire 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2011 at 12:05 PM / IP Logged  
Yes, I have. Called Compustar and they walked me through it.
awdeclipse 
Copper - Posts: 285
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2011 at 2:12 PM / IP Logged  
Posting a solution to your OP is always helpful to others that may run into the same issue.
meanwire 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2011 at 10:22 PM / IP Logged  
Good idea. You push the lock and unlock together at the same time, wait for the 2nd parking light to flash then push the lock & unlock together again, then it unmutes the horn.
meanwire 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2011 at 10:33 PM / IP Logged  
I have a 2005 Nissan Altima and recently put in a CompuSTAR 1 mile range 1 way (RF-P1WG4-SS), CompuSTAR FT-6200S-CONT Universal Remote Starter Brain with a idataLINK ADS-AL(DL)-Nl-1 key bypass. I want to be able to use two auxiliary outputs to turn on the rear window defroster and A/C. I can't preset the rear window defroster or A/C to come on because they cancel out when I go to turn off the car. Does anybody know how to do this?
meanwire 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2011 at 10:38 PM / IP Logged  
I have a 2005 Nissan Altima and recently put in a CompuSTAR 1 mile range 1 way (RF-P1WG4-SS), CompuSTAR FT-6200S-CONT Universal Remote Starter Brain with a idataLINK ADS-AL(DL)-Nl-1 key bypass. I want to be able to unlock the driver door by pushing the unlock once and unlock the rest of the doors by pushing the unlock twice. Do I have to get into the door handles or is through programming and is there additional wiring to do this. Thanks in advance!
blanx218 
Silver - Posts: 654
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2011 at 11:49 PM / IP Logged  

For the a/c, I've never known an 05 Altima's A/C not to work with remote start. If it doesn't do you have both ACC wires connected?

For the defroster, check your install manual for a programmable wire to use for this. DEI products have a wire specifically for the defroster which is fully programmable.

For the "priority" unlock, this would also be something to check the manual for a wire that does "2nd unlock" or "priority unlock". If your system has it then you would need to use 3 relays and the cars lock and unlock motor wires

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic