icon

2009 volvo s60

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
phil6710 
Copper - Posts: 89
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2011 at 8:41 PM / IP Logged  
Is this a hard car to do? I usualy stay away from newer volvos. I know I need a key to bypass the factory security. Should I use an idatalink aldl to interface the doorlock and factory alarm or should I save the money and go into the door for keyless and oem alarm bypass? Is it easy to acess the wiring for this car? I have serched this forum and have found nothing on this year vehical.I already have wiring diagrams but I want as much info on this car as possible. Another shop quoted him a super high price to put a starer in this car and I would like to know why, it seems easy.
Solartech Window Tinting and Electronics,contract installer
thecoolmankyle7 
Copper - Posts: 77
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2011 at 12:52 AM / IP Logged  
I see no reason for a high price on the car. They are pretty straight forward, I looked the wiring up to make sure I remember right. The idata link mod is awesome they work great and you will have to have it for the transponder bypass. The idata link on that car is can buss and does the door locks and tack wire. The remote start wiring is not very difficult at all if you have some experience with remote starts. Unless there is something I am forgeting I dont see any reason to think this would be harder than any other car.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic