icon

delta fm 5005 combo

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stevewald 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2003 at 8:06 AM / IP Logged  
every thing is wired right on the alarm itself it has three wires green lock blue unlock red 12v out have no idea about 12 volt out   but the door locks will not work still don't know  what it means ground output when running that;s all it says
draasch 
Gold - Posts: 2,172
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 04, 2003 at 8:15 AM / IP Logged  
what is the yr make and model of car??????
and does it have power doors already
Good Luck
David
Ace Security
813-376-9778
Tampa
Donate to the 12volt
stevewald 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 04, 2003 at 11:38 AM / IP Logged  
it is a 94 grand cherokee i just spent about 4 hours on it  and found out  on the  alarm wireing it has green [-] blue [-] red 12v out  now when i tested the door locks i have no power when i open or close the locks i have power  when i test the leads from the alarm when i set the alarm i have no power when i disarm the alarm i have no power i have a factory alarm on the car with a remote that unlocks and locks the door i have the wire from the alarm wired to the factory alarm witch is the purple / YELLOW wire on the car driver kick panel i also hava a wire that says ground output when running have no idea what that means  i
draasch 
Gold - Posts: 2,172
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 04, 2003 at 9:28 PM / IP Logged  
yr make and model of car
Good Luck
David
Ace Security
813-376-9778
Tampa
Donate to the 12volt
stevewald 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 05, 2003 at 11:14 AM / IP Logged  
it is a 94 grand cherokee i just spent about 4 hours on it  and found out  on the  alarm wireing it has green [-] blue [-] red 12v out  now when i tested the door locks i have no power when i open or close the locks i have power  when i test the leads from the alarm when i set the alarm i have no power when i disarm the alarm i have no power i have a factory alarm on the car with a remote that unlocks and locks the door i have the wire from the alarm wired to the factory alarm witch is the purple / YELLOW wire on the car driver kick panel i also hava a wire that says ground output when running have no idea what that means  
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic