zenesis support

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jburbano 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2011 at 4:36 PM / IP Logged  
Hi all,
I was looking at some of the features of the Zenesis alarms and decided to try them out as a potential new product line. I ordered a ZN-302AS along with a Fortin bypass and the install went very well until I tried the 2-way remote features. Essentially the 2-way remote functions are not working and the alarm does odd things when I try to use the 2-way. The one-way remote works fine. So I went back to the distributor who suggested I call Zenesis. Zenesis would not return any calls or emails for days. Again going back to the disty he said that "Zenesis will not take care of any warranty for anyone in the US." And that he was "dumping" all of his inventory. No wonder I got such a good price. Has anyone else heard this before? Has Zenesis exited the US market AND refuses support????
jburbano 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 26, 2011 at 8:39 AM / IP Logged  
Hello all,
I am hoping someone can spot something I missed in the programming of this system. I have a ZN-302AS with a Fortin bypass that works but for the 2-way remote. None of the 2-way remote functions are working and the alarm does odd things when I try to use the 2-way. The one-way remote works fine. When I use the 2-way, I get triple single chirps and triple double chirps when I arm/disarm. I do not get status "flash codes" on the two-way as the manual says I should. The two-way will not go into programmer mode. The one-way seems to work normally but I really wanted to try this system for the two-way features.
Zenesis support does not respond but that is another post.
Has anyone seen this before with a Zenesis two-way system? I believe this remote can also be used with the ZN-502,ZN502AS,Z-202AS,ZN-302,ZN-302AS, and other two way systems.
Thanks in advance!
jburbano 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2011 at 10:35 PM / IP Logged  
Solved my problem. It seems that I needed a new 2-way remote. LUCKILY the guy I bought it from replaced it since Zenesis refused to respond to any of my calls or emails. I would stay away from Zenesis. They are not providing any support or honoring their warranty.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic