icon

directfax 1091, 1094

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
andeyhall 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2011 at 5:03 PM / IP Logged  
I've done a search both here and google for these two documents and everyone is giving links to directtechs.com.  I don't think they realize that you have to be signed up to be able to view those, and to be able to sign up you have to be an authorized dealer of DEI products first.  This poses a problem for us individuals who want to do the install ourselves but are not affiliated with a shop.  Anybody know where I can get it from without opening up my own business for the week?
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2011 at 9:56 AM / IP Logged  
Here is 1091. And here is info on 1094 . All info I found on this site. Just to add, almost all remote starts come with a built in delay for diesel motors so you would not need 1091.
andeyhall 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2011 at 10:05 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah I found out about the built in delay when reading the install instructions for my unit. But how come when I click the 1094 link if opens up a new page but the new page is still this thread? 1091 takes me to the document but 1094 just opens this thread in a new window.
mikvot 
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2011 at 10:13 AM / IP Logged  

Should be fixed now....you might not even need the 1094 either. Here's what I do...roll down the drivers window. With the door open, hit the lock button at the drivers door switches...Shut the door and wait a few minutes. Reach your hand through the window and push the unlock button at the drivers door switches. If it unlocks, then the door locks do not fall asleep...no 1094. If it doesn't unlock, then you will need to 1094 or use that other tip. What year of Ford are you doing?

andeyhall 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2011 at 10:18 AM / IP Logged  
mikvot wrote:

Should be fixed now.

Could it be because I'm on my iPhone? Cause it's still doing it?
mikvot 
Posted: November 08, 2011 at 10:22 AM / IP Logged  
It works on my laptop if I click on my first 1094.....If I click on the 1094 in your response, it takes me to the old link. Not sure.....you can search 1094 at the top right of the page.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic