icon

2009 accord remote start problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
aznmax2k 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 1:12 PM / IP Logged  

i got a Compustar RF-2W9000-SS 2 Way LCD / FT-6200SS brain with Blade al on the accord 09 automatic  and they both flashed and tried to install in and got all the function work except  the remote start not work. So my question is what should i need to check in order to make a starter work. Do I need to change any the option on the brain when flash it?  I did wired all the main harness of the the brain and the bypass wire, plus door trigger,parking light and cut the loop since my is automatic. But no tach (can use tachless) or hood pin ( remote show hood open if i dont close it) since it all control by the D2D i think. When start it I just hear the brain click twice then nothing happen. So what should i do? Please help me out.

Thanks for all the help

mr2toy 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM / IP Logged  
Hi, I have the compustar 6200 brain with 1 way remote i believe it is the same unit that you have except for the remote. We have the same problem, you need to connect the tach wire because the 6200 came with tach mode by default or you can program it for tachless using the remotes. You will also need to do the tach learning after you connect your tach wire. The tachless mode will also work assuming your car will start in 1.5 secs. Right now I am still waiting for the rain to stop so i can connect my tach, it sucks when you don't have a garage, good luck on the install. 
aznmax2k 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks mr2toy. It sound like we both have the same problem and i did checked and changed the default to tachless in the brain and it work. Finally I got this start. Thanks alot and good luck to you too.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic