the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

python 991/ 530t issues

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dcman41 
Copper - Posts: 211
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 09, 2011 at 8:16 PM / IP Logged  
Hello, Im having trouble with a 530t module. For some reason when i pulse the aux wire 1 or 2. The alarm/remote start brain disarms and then only vents the windows about 2 inches, it does not do a full roll down if i hold the button. However in the module, at the driver side door switch all the windows provide a one touch up and down feature. Ive gone through the settings, and set the outputs to Validity and no linking. But still cant get it to not disarm during the roll down procedure. Any help is appreciated
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 09, 2011 at 10:43 PM / IP Logged  
Its a little tough to understand, they still don't go down even if you hold the aux? They are normally designed to just vent with a pulse then go down only if you hold it.
How did you connect the 530t inputs? Are they both to an aux or is one to the ground when armed and the other to an aux?
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: December 09, 2011 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged  
x 2 with Kenny here, momentary for vent and hold for all the way. If aux 1 is your "up" wire make it timed for length it takes to raise the windows + 2 seconds, otherwise as Kenny suggests, make your "up" the GWA wire.
dcman41 
Copper - Posts: 211
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2011 at 9:32 AM / IP Logged  
I have connected both units to two aux channels and also both to the ground when armed wire and all the windows roll up when the lock button is pressed. However everytime i pulse aux or aux 2 (for window roll down/venting) the windows do vent about two inchesat a time , but i cant get them to roll down all the way by holding the aux channel for 3 seconds(only if i change it to latch) in the programming menu., also the siten chirps twice and says disarm on remote Everytime i activate the window rolldown via aux 1 or aux 2 , even though the car stays locked which i think is weird

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic