icon

2010 ford 150 5701 problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ffyter 
Member - Posts: 48
Member spacespace
Posted: December 09, 2011 at 11:53 PM / IP Logged  
I have a 2010 ford f150 and am having issues programming a db-all bypass. I checked all wires 5 times and keep getting constant red flashing when trying to program the bypass on the insert of the first key to the on position. The key is not 80 bit and has a s on it. Anyone else have this issue? One person on the forum suggested switching TX and rx. Any other ideas?
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2011 at 6:55 AM / IP Logged  
Myself, having never used a DB-ALL, have you tried to proceed with the next step?  Step 3 states it flashes continously green if supported or red is not supported.  Is it flashed with the correct firmware?  Are you using this in the D2D mode?  Note on top of instructions state the jumpers must be in the horizontal position.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
ffyter 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2011 at 7:12 AM / IP Logged  
Correct firmware is flashed, jumpers are horizontal, and I never get green during the first key insert. Everything is good to that point.
mobileedgeny 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2011 at 8:06 AM / IP Logged  
does it have a sa on they key?
ffyter 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2011 at 8:08 AM / IP Logged  
Just an S
ffyter 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2011 at 9:53 AM / IP Logged  
Alright folks, here's an update. I checked all of the wires again...there are only five wires to connect can low and high, ignition at the tiny ignition plug that also has tx and rx which are also connected. The last connection is d2d. I swapped tx and rx and can low and high to no avail. I returned them to their normal spots. Here's what I do. I conncet all the wires to the bypass with the d2d wire being last while holding the button on the bypass. The bypass light flashes yellow. When I let go of the button once it's plugged in the light goes out and then is solid red like it's supposed to be. I insert a key into the ignition and turn it to ON and the light flashes red constantly (doesn't matter which of the two keys I use first, I get the same red flashing). The light is supposed to turn green flashing not red. The diagnostics for the light say the CAN is incorrectly hooked up or not supported. The CAN wires are hooked correctly (white blue and white at pins 6 and 12). I reflashed the bypass 3 times thinking that might be the problem. Still not working......?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic