Sound proofing and vibration stopping

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Steve West 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2003 at 10:31 AM / IP Logged  

Hey all,

Just wondering what kinda gear do u use to stop all those vibs shakin the crap outta your cars? Ive heard of Dynamat and looked thru there range of products, but it ain't cheap!

Im thinking im gonna need quite a hefty load of dynamat in my car to get all the rattles outta it and was wondering about any cheaper budget alternative?

bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2003 at 10:59 AM / IP Logged  
I don’t use dynamat in any of my installs instead I use a product called Brown Bread http://www.b-quiet.com/brownbread.html its just as good as Dynamat and all the other overpriced deadeners out there, at a fraction of  the price.
Big Purds 
Silver - Posts: 574
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 04, 2003 at 3:35 AM / IP Logged  
Brown Bread seems to be a superior alternative to Dynamat at a more economical price as well...I only use Brown Bread now, not only because of the price, but because of its superior adhesive qualities...I own black vehicles...3 of them (going on 4, lol...) and I used to have a problem with Dynamatting the roof, because when it got really hot, the Dynamat would fall down and lay on the headliner...I have Brown Bread in my one car for 3 years and it is still up there, without a sag or ripple...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic