icon

2007 trailblazer dvd wiring diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cdaddy 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2012 at 6:12 AM / IP Logged  
I have a 2007 Chvy Trailblazer with the factory Panasonic overhead DVD player and screen. Recently my DVD player quit working so I was going to replace the player and retain the factory screen. I CAN NOT find the wiring diagram for the unit anywhere. I found a "plug and play" harness online (part GMRVD) that said it was a video retention cable, it wasn't the correct part at all. The aftermarket DVD I wish to install has RCA jacks on the back for the video/ audio out, unlike the factory unit. If anyone knows the wiring diagram for the harness coming OUT of the factory screen (that origanilly pluged into the factory DVD player) that would be a life saver, or, if anyone knows about the correct plug and play harness I can buy that would be even better. The one I found is apparently only for full size SUV's. I have been to 2 dealerships, 5 different garages, 2 car audio specialty stores and countless hours on the web, I know someone in the last 6 years has to have done this before..
Thanks,
            Cdaddy
ropuma 
Copper - Posts: 102
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM / IP Logged  
I have wire schematics for this unit somewhere, I will post it tomorrow mornig.
ropuma 
Copper - Posts: 102
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM / IP Logged  

if you check the plug going to the screen and if you got this wires:pink-brn-light grn-bare-light blue-d grn-org-tan-blk-rd-gry-whi.

the light blue is the video + input

cdaddy 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks!! I seem to have all the wires you listed except the pink. Do you know which wire would have the power. The red,black,brown,blue and purple are smaller than the others. (Lt blue, lt green,orange, green,yellow, tan, brown and white) there are also 2 thicker black wires going into the pin connector.
Thanks,
            Cdaddy

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic