multiple car alarm sensor

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bad_dude 
Copper - Posts: 72
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 31, 2012 at 6:29 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
When I can I always mount in the roof, extend the cables if required.
You will never get the volume exactly right.
In all my years the only vehicle I ever got right out of the box was an X5, mounted as you thought just behind the dome light and it worked perfectly as you walked around the car yet it had heavy tint on the back and side windows.
BTW your first line, I'm always right this is 35 years experience telling you, learned the hard way. multiple car alarm sensor - Page 2 -- posted image.
Well, the warning from the shock sensor is what set off the glass sensor. I have removed the mic all together. Now I have the motion and the shock to warn and the motion to full trigger should some one sit in my car when it's armed. I am tempted to just get rid of the shock sensor and add a 2nd motion in the rear for cover.
The thing is I just saw a dent in my front passenger's fender and this happens before the alarm was put in. Any how, without the shock sensor, I don't think the alarm will off if some one dent my car. I am still debating. I hate it when people are jealous and not care about some one elses car. Maybe his car is newer but doesn't look as good. lol. Lucky no chip paint, but still I can see it.
Now I need to go to the junkyard to use an old car to practice running big wires into the door for the windows module.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic