icon

2005 nissan altima with db all

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sean11901 
Copper - Posts: 118
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2012 at 11:01 PM / IP Logged  
Hey, I did a 2005 Altima with a viper 2-way remote start alarm and the db all (express kit ) and alls I had to hook up was can-hi/ can-lo and then the d2d wire to the viper unit. The only thig that doesn't work is the brake status and the car drives without the key... Lol what could be the problem/ solution.
Also the second acc on the Altima, should I do that just like the second starter. I may not even do that because who's going to use the radio when the car is just remote started when they could put the key in and get the radio.
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 02, 2012 at 5:58 AM / IP Logged  
If the 2nd accessory only runs the radio then I would not connect it. I actually wish my radio didn't come on because if I leave my radio on at a louder volume and start the car, I can hear the radio and my wife complains about it in the morning. I know that I could install a relay, but I just don't feel like it... lol. I will do it eventually though.
I would just hardwire the brake status. It's easy to do and will make life easier than trying to diagnose the db-all.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
benzo33 
Copper - Posts: 87
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 06, 2012 at 8:58 PM / IP Logged  

offroadzj wrote:
If the 2nd accessory only runs the radio then I would not connect it. I actually wish my radio didn't come on because if I leave my radio on at a louder volume and start the car, I can hear the radio and my wife complains about it in the morning. I know that I could install a relay, but I just don't feel like it... lol. I will do it eventually though.
I would just hardwire the brake status. It's easy to do and will make life easier than trying to diagnose the db-all.

LOL. My wife says the same thing! If it's too loud, you're too old! 

2001 Corolla S and 2005 Neon SRT 4 ACR.
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2012 at 10:27 AM / IP Logged  
True... but on the other hand, a happy wife leads to a happy life. lol
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic