icon

2011 nissan altima push start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
berto1230781 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM / IP Logged  
hello guys, im doing an install on a 2011 altima pts using compustar cs-6102AS Alarm/remote start system and i'm using a Fortin EVO-ALL for the bypass. my question is i cant seem the get the compustar unlock wire set to double pulse to connect to the bcm unlock empty pin. question is can i use the factory arm wire of the bcm for the arming and unlocking of the factory system and if so what color and location is the arm and disarm wires on the bcm. thanks in advance
roberto gonzalez
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2012 at 1:50 AM / IP Logged  
Alarm Disarm BLUE/RED (-) IN HARNESS IN DRIVER KICKPANEL TO DOOR   ALSO AT DRIVER DOOR MODULE IN DRIVER DOOR, A DOUBLE PULSE WILL UNLOCK ALL DOORS   double - power window main switch, white 16 pin plug, pin 6 or 7, On vehicles with left front only anti-pinch power window system, this wire is in the driver kick or at the BCM, green 40 pin plug, pin 15. The BCM (Body Control Module) is behind the instrument cluster.
Alarm Arm BLUE/BLACK (-) IN HARNESS IN DRIVER KICKPANEL TO DOOR   
ALSO AT DRIVER DOOR MODULE IN DRIVER DOOR, (-) power window main switch, white 16 pin plug, pin 4 or 6, On vehicles with left front only anti-pinch power window system, this wire is in the driver kick or at the BCM, green 40 pin plug, pin 37. The BCM (Body Control Module) is behind the instrument cluster.
Doorlocks
WIRE COLOR POLARITY LOCATION
Power Unlock GRAY/RED (-) IN HARNESS IN DRIVER KICKPANEL
   MAY NOT BE PRESENT ON ALL MODELS, USE FACTORY ALARM DISARM WIRE IF UNLOCK WIRE IS NOT PRESENT
PowerLock GRAY (-) IN HARNESS IN DRIVER KICKPANEL
   MAY NOT BE PRESENT ON ALL MODELS, USE FACTORY ALARM ARM WIRE IF LOCK WIRE IS NOT PRESENT
Driver Mtr Unlock VIOLET (REV) IN HARNESS IN DRIVER KICKPANEL TO DOOR
Driver Mtr Lock GREEN (REV) IN HARNESS IN DRIVER KICKPANEL TO DOOR
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2012 at 3:52 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks lurch :) now how do i program this compustar cs6201as/cm600 to double pulse on the unlock wire?
roberto gonzalez
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,786
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2012 at 4:32 AM / IP Logged  

The OP-500 will work on the CS600, if you have one.  Otherwise use the remote to change Option 1-05.  Programming instructions are in the Installation Manual.

Soldering is fun!
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2012 at 9:30 PM / IP Logged  
thanks alot kreg for the help:) i used the alarm disarm wire as my unlock wire on the car to the bcm and programed it like you said and it works like a charm so thanks
roberto gonzalez
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged  
got another qyestion guys :).. how do i make my oem remote disarm my compustar and arm my cooustar using the oem remote?
roberto gonzalez

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic