icon

which subs to use

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
glg216 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: December 15, 2012 at 4:02 AM / IP Logged  

i'm doing an install in 07' civic 4dr. i've got a focal solid 1 for my bass amp. and i'm not sure which sub or subs to use i got one 10" diamond audio cm3 d4 ohm, two 12" memphis audio c3 d2 ohm, and two12"  sony explods s4 ohm. the cm3 in a fierce extreme bass slot ported box, the c3's in a atrend slot ported box, and the sony's in a sealed box. obviously i can switch the last 2. can anyone advise me on which to utilize if any? if none can you recommend something else?

gg man
glg216 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: December 21, 2012 at 2:42 PM / IP Logged  
really?!?
gg man
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM / IP Logged  
glg216 wrote:
really?!?
I'm amazed by your inability to realize that it's the holiday season, and that not ALL of our members are hanging out to answer all the questions that get posted... Calm down, just a little bit, and someone will answer you, I promise.
On to your question:
We don't have to listen to it. We can't tell you what you are going to like in your car. I would make the strong recommendation that you stay away from the Sony garbage, though... From the descriptions of your options, I'm going to say that you're a bit of a "basshead", and I can promise you that you would be very disappointed in my system, just as I would be in listening to yours. Audio is VERY personal, and everybody's tastes will be different.
You need to provide us with a little bit more information... What do you want? Are you looking for any kind of accuracy? If that's the case, I'd steer you away from all of descriptions/choices. Do you just want a ground pounder? Any of them will do just fine. Have you already BOUGHT the gear? We really need a bit more info about what YOU want to hear.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic