icon

I need suggestions on subs.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rimh24 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2003 at 10:33 AM / IP Logged  
I just got done upgrading my highs and mids with the addition of Memphis Mclass 6.5's with inline crossover in my doors and Memphis Mclass 5x7's with inline crossover in my corners of my 95 F-150 reg. cab.  I've got a Alpine v12 series 400 watt 4 channel on those speaks.  I've got 2 Memphis Reference 10in DVC subs in a sealed box with a Rockford Fosgate Punch 500 watt x 2 on those. I've got all the highs and mids i wanted but now need a lil more bass. I used to have 2 JL w0's and thoroughly enjoyed them but since i got the memphis's, theres no comparision of the 2. What else would be a good choice for subs? Keep in mind reg cab pickup limited space, like the sound of 10's and small amount of space they take up.  I've looked at the Kicker Solo-Baric L5's and L7's theyve got in truck boxes, but have heard they sound like turds. Input greaty appreciated.
bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2003 at 10:39 AM / IP Logged  
Are you looking for sq or spl or a good mix of both. also what is your budget? And are you looking to upgrade from that amp?
rimh24 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2003 at 10:56 AM / IP Logged  
well im lookin for a good all around sound. my budget would be bout 600 bucks and less.  well i just bout the rockford used for like 50 bucks, which was great considerin it worked.  also ive got a pioneer premier deh-840 head unit, if that makes any difference on the sound i can aquire from my system.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic