Member spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM / IP Logged  
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a bmw 325i 2002 for a alarm
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2013 at 12:58 PM / IP Logged  
For vehicle wiring, here are some sources :
Here is a link to Bulldog Security : http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/bdnew/vehiclewiringdiagrams.asp
Here is a link to Ready Remote : http://www.readyremote.com/main.asp
Here is a link to AudioVox : http://techservices.audiovox.com/AccessRequest.aspx    Sign-up & info is free.
Copyright Kregg 357 2013
Vehicle specific:-
Ignore above instructions for the following.
Everything you need bar two items, trunk trigger and siren/hood switch is accessible under driver dash.
Use a grey VALET key obtainable from a BMW dealer with a 556U, wired as per European Method, no loop (see instructions).
This won't work if you do it with a normal key.
Wire the vehicle violet (aka purple) ACC as the second ignition or it won't start.
Lock/unlock NEG WHITE/ black and blue/red in driver kickpanel loom from door to main loom. Be careful, it's tightly covered in cloth tape, use a Stanley knife to carefully open.
Extend lock time pulse for windows/roof close 15 seconds for windows and roof, 35 seconds if it's a cabriolet. Will also give you deadlock.*
Tach from diagnostic socket adjacent to puddle lamp, thin black wire pin 9.
Door triggers RED / blue POS puddle lamp adjacent to diagnostic (OBD II) socket.
Trunk trigger white brown passenger side floor loom level with rear of driver's seat, brake wire, BLACK/ blue or BLACK / YELLOW, same place,or colour listed in the guides above for US market at brake switch.
Trunk release either at switch, NEG (test) or if no switch (Euro market cars don't have one, light grey/light green (POS through a 5 amp fused relay).
Same place as trunk trigger. N.B. Easier to get at loom there, less wires in the loom at that point.
In the trunk you will need the RED / yellow feeder wires for the trunk lights, cut and insert a 1N4004 diode with the band side to each light unit.
The reason is that when you lock it with the alarm, every third or so time it sends a self test spike to the lights and triggers the alarm.
Factory hood trigger is plastic at the engine side of the inner bulkhead, right hand side, either BROWN / green or BROWN / violet, test. Mount the siren outside of the bulkhead, facing down.
All the ignition feeds are in the loom going up the steering column.
Really really easy car to do (when you've done loads of them).
Posted: January 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM / IP Logged  
The guides I showed do the lights US fashion.
If you need Euro fashion, i.e. the indicators, let me know, I'll give you the instructions.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic