icon

2012 Chevrolet Impala Radio Wiring w/Bose

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fighterboy124 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: May 14, 2013 at 11:18 AM / IP Logged  
i am installing subs tonight in my cousins girlfriends car for her bday. he has decided that we are just foing to stick with the factory head unit so my question is does anybody knw the wire colors and where the bose amp is in a 2012 impala so i can wire in a line-out converter i qould greatly appericiate it since im doing the 2 at 2 in the morning so she os suprised when she goes go work
Nick Miller
tonanzith 
Gold - Posts: 593
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM / IP Logged  
Left Front Speaker (+/-)     tan - gray     +,-     radio, black 14 pin plug, pins 2 and 9
On models with amplifier, the speaker wires are tan - gray at the amplifier under rear deck, black 16 pin plug (X2), pins 4 and 3.
Right Front Speaker (+/-)     lt. green - dk. green     +,-     radio, black 14 pin plug, pins 3 and 10
On models with amplifier, the speaker wires are lt. green - dk. green at the amplifier under rear deck, black 16 pin plug (X2), pins 2 and 1.
Left Rear Speaker (+/-)     brown - yellow     +,-     radio, black 16 pin plug, pins 5 and 13
On models with amplifier, the rear speaker is bi-amplified. The high end wires are brown - yellow at the amplifier under rear deck, black 16 pin plug (X2), pins 8 and 7. The low end wires are dk. blue/white - lt. GREEN/ black at the amplifier, black 8 pin plug (X3), pins 7 and 3.
Right Rear Speaker (+/-)     dk. blue - lt. blue     +,-     radio, black 16 pin plug, pins 6 and 14
On models with amplifier, the rear speaker is bi-amplified. The high end wires are dk. blue - lt. blue at the amplifier under rear deck, black 16 pin plug (X2), pins 6 and 5. The low end wires are dk. green - lt. blue/black at the amplifier, black 8 pin plug (X3), pins 6 and 2.
Center Channel (+/-)     N/A
Subwoofer (+/-)     N/A
Aux. Audio Input Left (+/-)     BROWN / white - dk. green (satellite audio)     +,-     radio, black 16 pin plug, pins 1 and 9
Aux. Audio Input Right (+/-)     dk. GREEN / WHITE - gray/black (satellite audio)     +,-     radio, black 16 pin plug, pins 2 and 10
RSE Video (+/-)     N/A
RSE Audio Left (+/-)     N/A
RSE Audio Right (+/-)     N/A
Satellite Radio 12 Volts     RED / white     +     Sat Radio in R side of trnk, bk 16 pin plg, pin 16
Satellite Radio Ground     BLACK/ white     -     Sat Radio in R side of trnk, bk 16 pin plg, pin 9
Satellite Radio Ignition     (low speed GMLAN)
Satellite Radio Antenna     (coaxial cable)
Satellite Audio Left (+/-)     BROWN / white - dk. green     +,-     Satellite Radio, black 16 pin plug, pins 2 and 1
Satellite Audio Right (+/-)     dk. GREEN / WHITE - gray/black     +,-     Satellite Radio, black 16 pin plug, pins 3 and 4
Gary Sather
fighterboy124 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: May 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM / IP Logged  
thanks that helped out a lot normally I would have just tested the wires but with me doing the install at 2 am thought this would be a faster safer bet lol
Nick Miller

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic