code alarm 671 feature enablement

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
thatpainterguy 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2013 at 7:51 PM / IP Logged  

Hello all, new to the forums here.

I searched for quite a while on this so im just going to ask if anyone knows, i could not find the answer here.

I have a 1991 Honda Civic LX Auto, i installed a Code Alarm 671 (i am not a profressional installer) And so far everything works fine.

One feature with the alarm (in the installation manual) is the feature *the doors lock after the car is started* I like that it works fine, it also by DEFAULT will not unlock the doors after the ignition is turned off, but this feature can be enabled by programing.

I have the manual and i guess i just cannot grasp the concept of programming this ferature or i am not doing something right.

So ill include photo of the programming page and features. Forgive my ignorance on the matter..again i am far from a professional but i tend to try to do most things myself with some luck  8)

So about the book, the notes in BOLD print are set by DEFAULT, mine i want to change is not. What i am asking is someone to break it down and explain step by step so i can see what i am doing right or wrong  =\

thatpainterguy 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM / IP Logged  

i guess i cannot upload a picture yet, since im new.

skee-weezy 
Copper - Posts: 177
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2013 at 8:35 AM / IP Logged  
Lets see if my memory is on point...
I remember that you had to turn the key on without starting the car. Dr. door has to be open. Press and hold the programming button for 10 seconds or so. ( It might be right on the antenna where the led's for the system are located). Once the system has reached feature programming I believe you will hear a series of 3 or 4 chirps if you have the horn or siren connected. You can navigate thru the option menus by pressing the programming button. The option key on the remote will allow you to select the feature you want to change by pressing it the corresponding amount of times to get said feature. You can then change said feature by pressing the 'lock' button the corresponding amount of times to your setting. The system will not exit feature programming until you shut the key off. Hope this helps
there can be only one.......

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic