icon

compustar manual reservation mode issues

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
michelin 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM / IP Logged  
Hi everybody. I recently installed a Compustar Manual remote start with blade module into my 2013 Fit. The issue that i am having is when I put car in reservation mode, hold brake lift ebrake handle release foot brake and remove key car stays running like it should but when I open door and close it the car will stay running but will not do this all the time. It seems to happen after about 4-5 successful times of door turning of car. The remote start is using the blade module wired into the data wire in ignition which directions says does door trigger so i did not hook up door trigger directly to compustar harness. So, when using remote start works with door turning of car about 4 times then the car does not shut off next time I go to use it. I have to get in car turn car off and restart car and then it works again for about 4-5 times. I am thinking the compustar brain could be bad or is there a feature that would cause this to happen in the options i am not aware of or because this is a manual even though blade does door trigger I should just install door wire to compustar for better reliability. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I tried all different ways to see if it is the way i am removing key to fast, to slow, etc but there does not seem to be a pattern. Other than this it works perfectly.
Thanks,
Mar
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 28, 2013 at 10:08 PM / IP Logged  
Try relearning the tach signal. It may not be recognizing the vehicle tach signal. How do you have the reservation mode set? Is it set for the 10 second delay after closing the last door, or immediately after closing the door? Did you have any issues when programming the bypass?
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic