icon

replace python 4103 for avital 4111

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
buddyle2002 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM / IP Logged  
My wife vehicle is 2005 Murano installed with Avital 4113 1 button remote start with D2D installed on the bypass module ADS-AL Idatalink (works fine). After I purchased the Python 4103 so we can get better range and lock/unlock and replaced the module and antenna, but now the remote start no longer working. It only works when the key is in the ignition. All the connection are the same as before, i didn't make any changes with it. I was working fine before I replace. Can someone give me some assistant on this, i am debating getting a new bypass module. I don't know if this best way to go. thank you.
Chris Luongo 
Platinum - Posts: 3,746
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 19, 2013 at 7:17 AM / IP Logged  
Check to see if the bypass module lights up when you try to remote start.
If it doesn't, make sure the new Python is in data-to-data mode, and not Bitwriter mode. The instructions to change it are in the installation manual.
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2013 at 5:35 PM / IP Logged  
That was exactly what I did, i used the WHITE/ Blue from H3/5 from 5 pin connector and grounded and power up the module and removed this wire after 5 seconds.  But it still won't start. the bypass module is always blink green.  Would the bitwriter will help this or should I get a new bypass module?  or should this bypass module needs to be program again?  Thanks for your input.
lucasoil4u 
Copper - Posts: 317
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2013 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged  
Try resetting everything and reprogramming !
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2013 at 3:14 AM / IP Logged  
I tried to unplug everything and reset everything, but still no good result. I am not too familiar with this brand ADS-AL Idatalink. Do you think I need to reflash?
Question: If I want to install a new bypass module XK09- 9.NISS2 v1.05 this car as D2D installation, do I needs to hook anymore wire from the 10 Pins connector. According to the diagram, it has lot of connection that need to be hook up, but not sure if it required. I normally hooked up with W2W. my remote start does have the D2D port and cable with it.
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2014 at 5:55 PM / IP Logged  
just to follow up...I ended up replaced with xk09 on my murano and it works fine. so don't know what wrong with the ADS-AL Idatalink.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic