icon

cheep automatic window

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jeremy1 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2003 at 12:45 PM / IP Logged  
hey guys this might sound stupid but i'm trying to somewhat trick out an 86 cavalier z24 for as cheep as possible (because i'm broke) anyhow i am shaving the door handles and dont have a lock actator or anything what i do have is a bulldog (i know great another bulldog)remote start w keyless what i'm wondering is if i can create a circuit using releys and whatever else to make either the momentary pulse from the door locks or trunk relese both of witch are not being used stay powered for long enough to roll the driver window at least half way down..   
draasch 
Gold - Posts: 2,172
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2003 at 8:07 AM / IP Logged  
you should be able to use the trunk release for that. you will need some parts. look for a window roll up/down module.
Good Luck
David
Ace Security
813-376-9778
Tampa
Donate to the 12volt
jeremy1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2003 at 4:53 PM / IP Logged  
hey tried to say thanks erlier but stupid computer no work I did some more research and got it figured anyhow thanks..and if anyone has ever had a Z24 i'm looking for any suggestions for power,looks or just for fun i'm in it hella cheep and want to fix it up thanks in advance for any advice..
cavyinthegarage 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2003 at 1:57 PM / IP Logged  
hey man, I just did this to my 97 cavalier... I bought 2 auto loc one touch express window modules. All I have to do is press button 3 and both windows automatically roll down...
go to www.autoloc.com

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic