icon

xpresskit pkall

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
azamora619 
Member - Posts: 40
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2014 at 2:21 AM / IP Logged  
ANY HELP PLEASE, WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS...
Knowledge is Power.
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2014 at 5:51 AM / IP Logged  
Please list your wired connections from the PKALL to what on the car.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2014 at 6:50 AM / IP Logged  
If you are going W2W, you should cut the D2D harness and connect the Red wire to +12V constant ( the Excalibur's main +12V
Red or RED / White input wire after the fuse is fine ) and the Black wire to chassis ground ( Excalibur's Black chassis ground wire
is OK, too ).  The PKALL's Blue/White (-) While Running wire should go to the Excalibur's Blue Status (-) Output wire on the Blue
3 Pin Sat. Relay Port.
Soldering is fun!
azamora619 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM / IP Logged  
kreg357, I wired PKALL connector #1 blue wire to 12v,and black wire to ground, just like u mentioned it. Connector #2
PKALL     CAR
PURPLE / white RX to RED / Black (pin4)
Yellow/Black Tx to BROWN / Orange (pin3)
Blue/White       to Blue (alarms (-) status output.
Green to N.C
Pink to Pink ignition wire (alarms)
Black to N.C
This is how I have wired the PKALL.
P.S. In the PKALL's programming manual my vehicle requires 2 keys which I have, the procedure are to insert key #1 than key #2, how do I know which is key #1 and Key #2?? since both of my keys have (s#1) stamped on them. both keys start the car. I want to know that I have the correct keys before attempting to program the module again, as I have heard that the PKALL can get locked....
Thank you for all of your help....
Knowledge is Power.
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2014 at 5:38 PM / IP Logged  
I believe your pink wire from the PKALL should go to pin 1, WHITE/ Violet. Same connector as the TX and RX wires.
Keys are not numbered as to Key 1 or Key 2. The first key you put in is key one, the second key is key 2.
They need to be two original keys.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
azamora619 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 18, 2014 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
smokeman1 thank you, finally got the remote start working. I connected the PKALL pink wire to the PATS ignition wire.... and it remote started right up... who would have thought a single wire would not allow the remote start to work....
Knowledge is Power.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic