2003 Honda Odyssey EX Disarm Wire Location

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
buddyle2002 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2014 at 10:00 PM / IP Logged  
Hello,
Can someone please help me with this 2003 EX Honda Odyssey disarm wire location. I tried inside the door and unable to find the (blue-)that connected to the black box module as everywhere else on multiple websites mentioned.
I only able to find a blue wire come from the "windows modules" See picture.
2003 Honda Odyssey EX Disarm Wire Location -- posted image.
Problem: Everytime I remote start the van alarm went off. The car has no problem with starting with the remote and bypass works just fine.
System installed: Python 4113 Single button + XK05.
Thank you in advance.
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2014 at 10:39 PM / IP Logged  
More additional pictures for this 2003 EX Honda Odyssey installation:
Main Wires:
Brake:
Headlight:
Horn:
Even though, it's picture above, but make sure you test your wires before connecting them. I will post the disarm wire photo when I got my answer.
triniforever 
Copper - Posts: 323
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
You can do two things ,you can set the remote start to unlock the doors before start and lock them after start this will disarm the factory alarm or with the door panel off there will be a black rubber insulation coming from inside the door from where the keyhole is located inside that insulation you will find two or three wires one of them will be BLACK/ Red this is the disarm wire .Test this wire with the key in the unlock position and it should go to ground, you can attach the GREEN/ Black disarm from the remote start to this wire . Hope this helps
triniforever
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2014 at 10:52 PM / IP Logged  
I just found this from another post....I will test it and confirm.
if vehicle has alarm instead of running disarm wire into drivers door unlock/disarm and lock/arm can be found in passenger kick in a 2 pin plug, blue and orange
Link: https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~130869
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2014 at 10:58 PM / IP Logged  
I will try it and get a picture then post it afterward. Thank you so much. Didn't read your post before I posted the one below.
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2014 at 5:41 PM / IP Logged  
Hi, Due to the cold weather, yesterday only nice day i have a change to make changes on the remote start. Unfortunately the wired "BLACK/ Red" you were mention at the door lock cylinder didn't work. The alarm still went off after the car remote start. See picture below
This is so frustrating....this piece doodie van give me so much problem. I also check on the passenger side of the kick panel and don't able to find the 2 pin plug, blue and orange.
Anyone know why my original remote lock/unlock no longer working after remote started the van? I was installed the Avital 4113 single button remote and XK05 bypass. Lock and unlock work fine when started with the original key.
triniforever 
Copper - Posts: 323
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2014 at 7:57 PM / IP Logged  
How did you test the BLACK/ Red wire ? And are you sure it's the factory alarm that is being triggered or can it possible bean aftermarket system in there ?
triniforever
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2014 at 9:00 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks for your quick respond. I didn't realize that I need to test...I though you knew the location of this wire, so i go ahead to connected...sad part is the alarm didn't go off after like 1/2 hour later when i start the car. I wish it goes off immediately would be helpful.
dasbogie 
Silver - Posts: 514
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2014 at 2:45 AM / IP Logged  
Hello, in the picture you posted of the passenger side fusebox, in the top left there is a small green plug with an orange wire that should test ground whenever you turn the key in the passenger door cylinder to unlock. You can use that wire, it will disarm the alarm and unlock all the doors. You can then use the violet negative start output from the avital to the lock wire in the van. You will want to use a diode on that purple avital wire band toward the r/s. This way when you press the command to remote start it will disarm/unlock the van then as soon as it goes to crank it will relock.
p.s. Please don't assume wire function on a peticular color. ALWAYS test with a meter before connecting.
Advanced
buddyle2002 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2014 at 11:16 PM / IP Logged  
Hello, I finally able to find time to hook this up. I able to get the remote disarm wire to the Orange wire and the car unlocked and started without alarm went off. However, I am unable to get the car to lock afterward. I tried the "Purple or Violet" negative starter output from the 4 pins wire hardness with diode, but it didn't work.
This is the one that I use:
Satellite harness - 4-pin connector
1 BLUE (-) 200mA STATUS OUTPUT
2 ORANGE (-) 200mA ACCESSORY OUTPUT
3 PURPLE (-) 200mA STARTER OUTPUT---------used this, but didn't work.
4 PINK (-) 200mA IGNITION OUTPUT
I don't understand what you meant here:
You can then use the violet negative start output from the avital to the lock wire in the van. You will want to use a diode on that purple avital wire band toward the r/s.
Is this the 4 pins wires you are talking about right? You were mentioned the Violet on the first sentence then the Purple on the next sentence, caused little confusion. I am think they are the same wire that you referred to. Can you please give me more detail on this?
Why would the original remote DID NOT works for lock and unlock after the car remote started? thanks.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic