icon

Clifford Cliffnet Wizard

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Decay 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2002 at 11:42 PM / IP Logged  

Hey does anyone have a version of the cliffnet wizard (Pro preferably) for Windows XP ?

I have the standard one for 98 but it wont work on XP and i know their is a 3rd version of Cliffnet wizard available to dealers at the moment.

Also my installer didnt complete the install on my concept 500 because hes a mardy bugger and i need some advice on which wire i shoulkd attatch the blackjax to on a 1990 Ford Escor European Model t (Blue/White wire from alarm).

Any help would be appreciated.

If you have the program please email it to tech@quickshift.org.uk

cva2000uk 
Copper - Posts: 60
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2002 at 5:29 PM / IP Logged  
Ive only got the older versions . I didnt know there was a newer one available.the new clifford (dei) range uses a bit writer like the old vipers .you apparently alter the bit writer slighly to programme the new G5 cliffords.the new cliffords are in germany being tested there first ..They will come to the uk next year so ive heard.and im told the old wizard software can still be used on the new alarms.
Decay 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2002 at 2:34 PM / IP Logged  
G5 gah if i knew about them i wouldnt have bougght this one....
CompGhost 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2002 at 5:08 PM / IP Logged  
I know this doesn't help you out, but I can't find where to get the Cliffnet data port cable anywhere, where did you get yours?
gpgtp00 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2002 at 3:22 PM / IP Logged  
Hey Compghost... i just bought one for $60. If your interested in getting one, i can see if my dealer has anymore and ship one out to ya. Let me know. Hey cva200K.. i was told Clifford went out of business in the Us and DEI bought what they had left. Anyone know the facts? ~Ed
cva2000uk 
Copper - Posts: 60
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2002 at 7:14 AM / IP Logged  
I do know that DEI bought up clifford , they have owned them for years now.if you buy a clifford from a uk distributor it comes with DEI parts now.its no longer a clifford in my opinion.most of the sensors are not the same either.i keep all the old sensors when i remove an old clifford .they are the best
"you wont like me, when i get angry" .

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic