icon

viper 5906v with dball2, 2006 honda accord

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wfd410 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2014 at 5:13 PM / IP Logged  
I just installed the Viper 5906v with the DBall2 D2D in my 2006 Honda Accord. Everything is working like a champ but I need a little help on a couple of things..
1. Is there a way to make it not auto arm itself?
3. How can I make the trunk open when remote start is running.
2. Is there a way to get Driver door priority unlock installed this way.
I have tried to use the Bitwriter with the 2.9 chip but cant find the settings for these three little problems. Would I have to reinstall using W2W to get these features to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2014 at 7:58 PM / IP Logged  

Answer to #2.

While not specifically mentioned in the DB-ALL2 install guide, the DB-ALL2 can not pop the Trunk Release while the engine is
running.  This is the same as with the Factory remotes.  One way to make this happen is to hard wire the trunk release directly
from the Viper to the Accord.  You should also turn off this DB-ALL2 function in the Feature #3 programming. 

Here is the info from Audiovox :

Trunk Release   YELLOW /GREEN  (+)      AT PIN #6 of MUTLIPLEX CONTROL UNIT INSIDE FUSEBOX IN DRIVERS KICKPANEL
Here is the info from Bulldog Security :
TRUNK RELEASE  YELLOW /GREEN (+)    IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, HARNESS to REAR of VEHICLE

The Viper is only capable of outputting a low current (-) Trunk Release signal, so a relay would be required to convert the pulse

over to the needed (+).  Here is the relay wiring :
Relay Pin 85 to Viper Pin 3 on 24 Pin connector RED / WHITE (-) 200mA TRUNK RELEASE OUTPUT
Relay Pin 86 and 87 to +12V constant thru 10 Amp fuse
Relay Pin 30 to Accord YELLOW /GREEN Trunk Release wire

Additionally, be very cautious when locating this wire.  Use a Digital Multi Meter judiciously.  Many BCM's have been bricked

when probing YELLOW /GREEN wires in the DPK area...

Soldering is fun!
wfd410 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2014 at 8:06 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you for your help. I wasn't sure that you could do that if it was wired D2D.
wfd410 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2014 at 8:23 PM / IP Logged  
Hopefully someone could help me with the other two. The auto arming thing is really annoying.
wfd410 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2014 at 10:14 PM / IP Logged  
Ok I got the trunk done I just need help the other two.
1. How to make the alarm not auto arm itself and
2. How can I get the alarm to open the driver door on the first push and then on the second push open the other doors.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
bs1d3 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2014 at 5:06 PM / IP Logged  
Under system arming mode using the bitwriter set it to active arming.
wfd410 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM / IP Logged  
Does any one at all know how to make the driver door unlock first and then the other doors unlock
wfd410 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2014 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  
I just installed the Viper 5906v with the DB-all2 D2D in my 2006 Honda Accord. i want the driver door to unlock first and the other doors. I have looked for the settings on the bitwriter but can't find that setting. Does any one know of a way go get it done.
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2014 at 8:33 PM / IP Logged  
I am not a DB-ALL user but according to the 402.Honda4 v3.06 install guide, the DB-ALL2 provides Priority Unlock as listed in
the table on Page 2.  While it can be changed in the DB-ALL2's Feature #2 programming, it is the default program setting for that
firmware as shown on Page 19.   The other thing to check is that the Viper is not set to a Double Unlock Pulse - Menu 1, Item 6.
Soldering is fun!
wfd410 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2014 at 8:57 PM / IP Logged  
OK I'll look at that when I get back to the house thank you for your help

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic