icon

07 bmw 750i radio wiring.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kanarrjl 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2014 at 5:34 PM / IP Logged  
I am going to be wiring in a LOC into my bosses 07 BMW 750i I would like to know if anyone has any radio wiring information about that vehicle? I am hoping to put the LOC in the trunk near the battery and near the amp/sub. Thanks
tonanzith 
Gold - Posts: 593
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 07, 2014 at 7:09 PM / IP Logged  
Radio 12V     RED / yellow     +     radio, 16 pin plug, pin 15
Radio Ground     BROWN / black     -     radio, 16 pin plug, pin 12
Radio Ignition     (MOST bus)
Radio Illumination     gray/red (dimmer)     +     radio, 16 pin plug, pin 14
Factory Amp Turn-on     (MOST bus)
Power Antenna     WHITE/ purple     +     antenna tuner, 4 pin plug, pin 2
The antenna tuner is in the left rear pillar.
Left Front Speaker (+/-)     RED / white - BROWN / orange or YELLOW /GREEN - yel/brn     +,-     radio, 8 pin plug, pins 3 and 7
Right Front Speaker (+/-)     RED / blue - BROWN / green or blue/red - blue/brown     +,-     radio, 8 pin plug, pins 2 and 6
Left Rear Speaker (+/-)     BLACK/ red - BLACK/ purple     +,-     radio, 8 pin plug, pins 4 and 8
If equipped, the amplifier is in the left side of the luggage compartment. On vehicles with amplifier, the door midrange wires are yellow/black - yellow/brown at the amplifier, 20 pin plug, pins 1 and 11.
Right Rear Speaker (+/-)     BLACK/ white - BLACK/ brown     +,-     radio, 8 pin plug, pins 1 and 5
If equipped, the amplifier is in the left side of the luggage compartment. On vehicles with amplifier, the door midrange wires are blue/green - blue/brown at the amplifier, 20 pin plug, pins 12 and 2.
Center Channel (+/-)     BLACK/ white - BLACK/ brown     +,-     amplifier, 20 pin plug, pins 5 and 15
If equipped, the amplifier is in the left side of the luggage compartment.
Subwoofer (+/-)     wired in series with front midranges
If equipped, the amplifier is in the left side of the luggage compartment. On vehicles with amplifier, the subwoofer wires are RED / white - gray / YELLOW (L); RED / blue - BROWN / white (R) at the amplifier, 20 pin plug, pins 8 and 18; 6 and 16.
Aux. Audio Input Left (+/-)     N/A
Aux. Audio Input Right (+/-)     N/A
RSE Video (+/-)     black - (shield)     +,-     multimedia changer, 20 pin plug, pins 7 and 13
If equipped, the multimedia changer is in the left side of the luggage compartment.
RSE Audio Left (+/-)     black - (shield) (x2)     +,-     headphone interface, 12 pin plug, pins 6, 7; 9, 10
If equipped, the headphone interface is in the left side of the luggage compartment.
RSE Audio Right (+/-)     yellow - (shield) (x2)     +,-     headphone interface, 12 pin plg, pins 8, 7; 11, 10
If equipped, the headphone interface is in the left side of the luggage compartment.
Satellite Radio 12 Volts     RED / white     +     Satellite Receiver, 4 pin plug, pin 1
If equipped, the Satellite Receiver is under the left rear deck.
Satellite Radio Ground     brown     -     Satellite Receiver, 4 pin plug, pin 3
Satellite Radio Ignition     (MOST bus)
Satellite Radio Antenna     (coaxial cable)
Satellite Audio Left (+/-)     (MOST bus)
Satellite Audio Right (+/-)     (MOST bus)
Gary Sather
kanarrjl 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2014 at 11:05 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic