icon

hyundai tucson 04 alarm /remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ericcappo 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2014 at 6:51 AM / IP Logged  
Hi hope you can help me I have looked all over for a wiring diagram that matches this car I have it for 2005 tucson, some of its the same but there seems to be a different setup at the etacs and I think its as a different cable setup at the bcm anyway to cut along story The alarm central locking and dome light all stopped working after changing the battery so than spend a fortune I have decided to have some fun wiring in a remote start and replacement alarm so hope someone can advise.
racerjames76 
Silver - Posts: 581
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2014 at 9:35 AM / IP Logged  

If your factory electrical system has issues adding an aftermarket piece in most cases will only further complicate diagnosis later. Your best bet is to fix the factory issues and then if you want a new system for things like range and features move forward with that. The reason is because most aftermarket systems, in fact every one that I have seen relies on the factory systems to be in good working order first.

It almost sounds like either a fuse blew or something was damaged when the battery was changed. I would start at the fusebox and go from there.

To master and control electricity is perfection. *evil laugh*
ericcappo 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2014 at 2:33 PM / IP Logged  
Hi thanks for your reply and I know what you say is correct but from what I found the 04 is a bit of a oddball with a etacs and bcm I would probly end up spending more than its worth I just needed wire diagram for the alarm and I will work from there sused drs lights etc but there is no 20 pin plug but there is a 14 plug going to the bcm so will have go weekend but again thanks for your reply.Cheers Eric

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic