icon

viper 5706v on 2014 civic smart key

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fcortes626 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2015 at 6:49 PM / IP Logged  
Hey there this is my first post. I am trying to install a Viper model 5706v remote starter and alarm on my 2014 Honda Civic Automatic transmission with Smart Key Push to Start. I will also be using a dball2 module with the installation. I separated most of the wires that i will need and set the ones i dont need aside. The ones i am having trouble with are the ones on the 10-pin harness of the viper alarm. I am doing a D2D connetion between the viper and dball2.
The missing wires all go from the viper alarm to the ignition of the vehicle. The description of the wires on the instructions of the dball2 are a little different than the description of the wires on the quick reference install guide of the viper.
I have uploaded an excell file and highlighted the ones i am having trouble with. So if some one can please help me out thanks. Just need to know what wires go where, what wires are not used on the 10-pin harness. thanks again i will also upload a pic of the diagrams from the viper and dball instructions. If I am missing any information you need let me know thanks
viper 5706v on 2014 civic smart key - Last Post -- posted image.viper 5706v on 2014 civic smart key - Last Post -- posted image.viper 5706v on 2014 civic smart key - Last Post -- posted image.viper 5706v on 2014 civic smart key - Last Post -- posted image.viper 5706v on 2014 civic smart key - Last Post -- posted image.
fcortes626 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2015 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged  
sorry if my pot is not perfect. first time posting so i didnt really know how to upload pictures and files.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic