the12volt.com spacer
icon

Honda Accord 2008 Viper 5706v

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
aguilarpro 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: October 20, 2015 at 6:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote aguilarpro
Do you think this has to do with polarity? I have it on negative on brain; horn is not going on or panic, horn does not go off.
Honda Accord 2008 EX-L 2.4 S
aguilarpro 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 20, 2015 at 9:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote aguilarpro
howie ll wrote:
Program Menu 3 Feature 1 Option 2 Automatic
Menu 3 Feature 2 Option 4 Tach.
Do tach learn.
All on reverse of the wiring page you were showing.
After performing both of these options I'm now getting 8 parking light flashes which means there is no ground or that the kill switch is off. I connected the little cable "WHITE/ black" to the main black one and I tested continuity from the car's battery and I have continuity (ground). Do you think I got a defective unit?
Arming and disarming works fine, even trunk opens; I do not hear the chirps when navigating through menus using main control. I connected the brown wire from viper to orange on the car's horn. Should I install the horn that came with the alarm instead?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2015 at 12:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
BLACK/ white not WHITE/ black to black. Switch on?
aguilarpro 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2015 at 7:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote aguilarpro
The problem was that wire; after that, the car turned on with remote with no issues.
I also figured the stock horn not going off on panic mode because I had connected the H1/3 (+)siren output <-- this needs to be (-) on the car orange wire harness since it is positive already. To solve this, I connected H2/8 BROWN / Black which sends ground to the car orange wire when it is activated. I guess H1/3 can be used if you're using an external siren that is already grounded.
The only nuisance I have right now is that when the car is remote started, the trunk won't open; however, it does open when the car is off and locked or unlocked. Please let me know if this is normal or if there are any programming options to fix this.
Thank you!
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2015 at 11:39 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Normal and brown on H1 goes to the siren provided with the 5706.
wilfredomorillo 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2016 at 2:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wilfredomorillo
You did not use a bypass ?
Wilfredo morillo
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2016 at 2:48 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
DB-ALL 2 does the bypass.
emikey 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2016 at 7:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote emikey
howie ll wrote:
You have 2 X ACC program the Viper H3/7 Pink/white as second ACC, Menu 3, feature 8 option 2.
What am I supposed to connect this to? And what am I using for ACC1?
emikey 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2016 at 7:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote emikey
i see, car side of ign... My document for my 5706 is different, and the 10 pin output is different
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2016 at 12:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Tell me the wires on your 5706 then.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic