the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2015 nissan rouge, remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ricardoboston 
Copper - Posts: 268
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2015 at 7:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ricardoboston
hello techs i will do a remote start on this 2015 nissan rouge push to start and need to know if instead i do some loops on the smart key ,can i use the 556w key in the box and do the rest of the wires directed to the car wires instead to use the ads al ca?
ziggyb222 
Silver - Posts: 593
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2015 at 7:14 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ziggyb222
Use the ADS ALCA you cannot go wrong!!!!!!
beegbie 
Copper - Posts: 341
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2015 at 7:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote beegbie
ricardoboston wrote:
hello techs i will do a remote start on this 2015 nissan rouge push to start and need to know if instead i do some loops on the smart key ,can i use the 556w key in the box and do the rest of the wires directed to the car wires instead to use the ads al ca?
Interesting idea. The issue is placement of the ring, it would need to go around the push button. That will probably not be easy if even possible. What you could do is use the euro wiring method with the 555u and cut into the immobilizer wire like the alca does. That should work but it's going to be easier to just follow the guide and use the alca.
ricardoboston 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2015 at 11:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ricardoboston
thank you i will do it with ads al ca
ricardoboston 
Posted: October 25, 2015 at 7:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ricardoboston
just change mind right after my post here and i end up doing the start using DBALL2 using the factory transmitter works just perfect thank you all for reply my post

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic