the12volt.com spacer
icon

Cobra AK4138

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
is200_turbo 
Copper - Posts: 86
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2015 at 2:29 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
hi guys
does anyone have the wiring info for the above alarm looking to remove or enhance the car this is installed on but would rather have full details before removing
cheers
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2015 at 2:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Just follow the wiring and bin the POS.
is200_turbo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2015 at 2:56 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
funnily enough thinking that route but if the wiring is in place and i don't have to cut all out if i can help it which would make putting the new alarm in easier
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2015 at 2:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
If it isn't a CAT 1 just disconnect the brain, if I remember (and it's been many years) two greens are immobiliser. Yellow wires indicators red and black obvious, blues doors. Two/three blacks to siren and hood switch. Can't remember ignition colour, test.
is200_turbo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 16, 2016 at 2:14 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
its a cat1
and i have now bought the car in question
is200_turbo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2016 at 5:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
So finally Getting round to this
Have prepped up the New Clifford Alarm with the intellistart and made the necessary looms to go around the car
Steering Column Loom
Boot Loom
Bonnet Loom
Accessory Loom (smart Windows and Pager TBC)
Would still like to track down a PDF of the Manual for the alarm that is fitted so i can Remove and possibly fit to the misses car Cheap and cheerful run around
Can anyone point me in the direction of a PDF

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic