the12volt.com spacer
icon

2014 nissan rogue, non pts

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fdny136 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2016 at 8:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fdny136
I have a compustar 6200 with the blade al this vehicle has a std key.everything out there show only pts.any wiring or install info for this rogue ?would you go another route with the starter and bypass?thanks.first non pts in shop
northern 
Copper - Posts: 154
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2016 at 10:12 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote northern
Real easy car. Make sure to pulse the door pin wire so the auto headlights turn off. I always use an IDATALINK product for this car.
I can't upload wiring info but straight forward.
fdny136 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2016 at 12:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fdny136
yes easy with push to start but this has a standard key
triniforever 
Copper - Posts: 323
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2016 at 2:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
Take a look at ready remotes website they have the wiring specs for that vehicle and it does not look too difficult (i did one abt a month ago) only thing is that you will have to use an extra key in a box for remote starting . No solutions are available for that car .
triniforever
Mark Mizenko 
Copper - Posts: 460
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2016 at 9:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Mark Mizenko
You have to do a key in a box on this vehicle. The ign and starter wires a (-) trigger I think, NOT (+) positive. One or both might be aluminum wire also. You can get the rear parking lights in low in the drivers kick. 2 wire l&r, and they might be aluminum also.
northern 
Copper - Posts: 154
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2016 at 8:55 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote northern
When I posted easy car above, I was under the impression it was a smart key vehicle(non push to start) basically, there is a tumbler at the ignition switch that you turn when getting into vehicle. But you can leave the smart key in your pocket or purse.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic