the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Remote Start Wiring for 2001 Ford F250

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
gapon 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2016 at 10:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote gapon
Kreg357 what is your paypal email? id like to send you some money as a thank you for your help. I was able to get my truck remote started. my dumb *** forgot to connect Neutral safe black and white cable. after viewing some videos i was able to find my problem.
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2016 at 5:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357

The Shutdown Diagnostics are sometimes very helpful.  Glad it's working OK now,

The Door Trigger / Alarm problem could be coming from a bad door trigger switch in one of the doors.  After 15 years one or more could be bad.

No need to send me any money, thanks for the offer.  This Forum has many knowledgeable member willing to help.  However, if you would like to get a $ under your member name, the 12V would gladly accept a contribution.  Remote Start Wiring for 2001 Ford F250 - Page 2 -- posted image.

Soldering is fun!
gapon 
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2016 at 4:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote gapon
just donated to 12v not sure how long it will take to show that $ under my name but that doesn't matter.
I have two questions. any idea why sometimes my truck starts sometimes it doesn't, the starter will crank for .8 sec and than cut off. i changed the setting to crank longer but it still cuts after few spins.
question two. looking at the viper 5706v 6pin pin 5 white cables is for parking light out. where do i plug that in? also do i need to connect pin 4 to a relay?
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2016 at 4:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote the12volt
gapon wrote:
just donated to 12v not sure how long it will take to show that $ under my name but that doesn't matter....
Hi gapon, we sent an email to your PayPal address, which is different than the one associated with your username. Thanks again! Your profile has been updated.
Remote Start Wiring for 2001 Ford F250 - Page 2 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
gapon 
Posted: February 19, 2016 at 4:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote gapon
Thank you. I appreciate it. thats fine, both of those emails are mine.
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic